𝟙

5,000 B.C.

Hyacinth looked around the people around her who were soon going to be called her family.

and took in the environment that surrounded her.

She could see Earth... which was the place where she was headed to.

Hyacinth sighed when she saw the beautiful earth from a far.

"Looks like a good home for us." Hyacinth heard from behind.

She turned around to face the person who spoke to her. 

When she did see them they had mirrored her awe expression staring ahead.

"It is." she said to the blond woman, Hyacinth smiled at her and the beautiful blond woman smiled back.

"I'm Hyacinth" she smiled.

"Thena."

"What is taking so long? are we going to earth or what?" a tall man approached the women with another girl.

"Patience." the girl said to the man with sigh language.

"That I don't have." he laughed which made Hyacinth smile at him.

"I'm Druig and this is Makkari." Druig introduced and Makkari waved.

"Thena." Thena introduced, and Hyacinth introduced herself.

"Hyacinth? as in the plant?" Makkari asked.

"Yes, I suppose so." Hyacinth said with her American accent.

"Nice to meet you Thena and Flower." Druig smirked.

"Is that what we're doing?" Hyacinth raised her eyebrows, "okay... Dragon." 

~

Mesopotamia.

Mesopotamians were working on collecting food, feeding themselves, when they heard screams.

Father and son looked up to see their fellow beings screaming in Sumerian.

"It's coming! Run!"

"Father!" the son exclaimed and called out his father for warning in Sumerian.

"Run!" said calmy as he accepted his fate.

The deviant made it's way to the boy but the boy survived cause of Ikaris' laser vision.

The boy looked back and saw five figures above him and one of them in air.

The man in air who is known to the world as Ikaris fired lasers at the deviant and flied towards it for an aesthetically pleasing combat.