09

"Good morning." Niall said "Good morning." I said yawning and sitting down before being given a plate of bacon pancakes. "Thanks." I said "Your welcome." he said. "Marlena called, she says you and her are meeting up for something, which I can't remember." Niall said as I nodded and started eating the bacony pancake goodness.

I heared the bell rang as Niall said "I'll get it." before going to see who was at the door. "Hey, Ni." Marlena said before coming into the house. "Hey, Mar." Niall said. "I see you are already dressed, which is good, because you will need to be." Marlena said as I put the, now empty, plate down and got my bag. "Where are we going?" I asked.

*

"I just have to get something real quick." Marlena said driving up to the 5sos house and getting out of the car and into the house. I looked out of the window to notice a girl talking to Michael, the same girl from before. She hade long curly brown hair and she was shorter than him, but not much.

"Ready?" Marlena asked coming back into the car as I nodded. "Ok. let's go." Marlena said. "Um, do you know who that girl is by any chance?" I asked "Oh, that's......."

A/N: First Mystery girl's outfit, then Marlena's, then Kirsten's