02

Kirsten's POV

' "Crying over a guy?" Michael asked "You don't get it." Jordon said "Pick your head up, princess. Your tiara is falling." Michael said smiling "Why?" Jordon asked "Why what?" Michael asked "Why are you so nice to me, when I have done nothing nice to you?" Jordon asked "True, but you  never did anything bad to me either." Michael answered "But why?" I asked "True love." Michael answered as Jordon rolled her eyes "You still don't believe true love exists?" Michael asked "No." Jordon answered.'

"So, you still don't believe in true love?" Michael asked "I do." Jordon said "Thanks." Jordon added "Why?" Michael asked "For showing me that." Jordon answered.'

I published the story and put cheneged into my pjs. I fell asleep, hoping I win.

~

"Oh my god!" I yelled "I won?" I asked smiling. 

'We have the winners for the contest.

The winners will get a message, but I am announcing the number one winner

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

@5sos_1D_luvers !!!!!!!!!

Congrats Kirsten and for eveyone else, iyou'll get a message if you one of the winners. 

Byezies

~Marlena'

OH MY GOD! I went to my inbox and message Marlena.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem. And the boys judgeed too, you know? But I kinda got an extra vote for you, so your welcome."

"Omg, thanks. lol."

"No pronlem as I said."

"But wait, how do you know the boys? Are you some kind of undercover agent or somethign?" 

"No, but it's a long story. I'll tell you tomorrow or Sunday."

"Wait, why?"

"Because you're flying here to London tomorrow for a day with 5sos ft me."

"Oh lol."

"Ok, cya tomorrow. Btw, we'll pick you up at the airport."

I smiled, packing my bags and then going to sleep.