"You have no right to object and that's a bonus not a reward." Cale frowned, he had stabbed himself and handled everything else so he should be properly compensated and should also have additional rewards which is what he was doing right now, claiming both bonus and reward.

Pfft

"Do you not want to become a priest-!" The god of Death dogged the crumpled paper that flew his way. "You are the only one who threat me like this. Even Cage sets limits." Chuckling to the red heads annoyed expression he fixed his suit and stood.

"Do it." Cale demanded as he plopped down the couch next to him, he was asking for the god of death to participate in his idea.

"Are you not suppose to ask me politely?" The god of death frowned playfully as he strode towards Cale.

"Bullshit."

After escaping the space that the god of death pulled him into Cale brushed of the dust on his clothes and tried to look for saint Jack as he needs to demand another god for his rightfully earned rewards. He was at the Super rocks villa along with Raon, he did not bother to bring anyone else since he just needed to talk to some gods. He didn't need to find saint Jack as Raon has Already teleported them to the Sun gods temple specifically to saint Jacks office when he became Pope.

Startled by the sudden bright light saint Jack covered his eyes but upon adjusting to it a smile appeared on his face.

"Young master Cale!" Hurrying over to Cale's side he began to ramble.

"I heard about the wedding! I was shook at first but then I heard about how you fought against the discrimination and to say I was really moved! I volunteered to be the Priest to help you exchange vows!" Jack was clearly elated upon seeing his hero, people say that he should rest but alas! Look at him helping and fixing injustices on the continent without rest!

Contrary to Jack's thinking Cale was actually having a hard time finding his slacker life as life slaps him with more troublesome burdens. So Cale planned to add a little show to their wedding- his reason? Cale wanted to wipe everything of his plate by putting more to it, he realized that the more he ran away from it the more it hits him on the head. So he decided to accept it, add a little bit effort here and there then leave everything to the people around him, if they see that his plate is full then they won't try to add any more to it- was the conclusion Cale came up with.

"I want to talk to the god of the Sun" Cale nonchalantly asked as he stared at the rambling kid who froze in confusion. But Jack after seeing Cale's heroic deeds did not need to think twice and immediately used his powers to connect him to the god of the Sun on the spot.

Walking out the temple Cale shielded his eyes from the sun, his talk with the god was one-sided and short. The Sun god gushed about his demands instead of becoming angry. Sigh at lease the demand was accepted now Cale has to travel to the Eastern continent for more demands.

"My Son! You are getting married! I will fly you to the aisle." Fredo dabbed the tissue to his eye as tears formed, his son just came home by making a hole from the roof and demanded him for his cooperation.

"Don't call me that" Cale clearly expressed his disgust as Fredo was teasing him. Cale was regretting his decision of coming here at this point.

"Son, what should I gift my beloved son-in-law?" Fredo blew his nose to a handkerchief and waved his hand to Solen who nodded and immediately left to get something. "But my son I have to say do you really not want me to fly you up?"

"No, stick to your role." Cale frowned as he stared at the eccentric vampire in front of him who just sobbed in return.

"Ho ho ho that is an unusual request from you Cale." Eruhaben sipped his tea and stared at the red head in glee, they were back to the Super Rocks villa. Raon, Cale and Eruhaben were the only ones here as Cale told the others to prepare themselves for the wedding but he just wanted to move together with Raon so they could travel fast and smoothly.

"I really don't want to do this either but, this will be my only chance." Cale shivered as he recalled the stack of papers waiting for him at home, it was a stack of list that an empress must do On, Before and After a wedding and those were just simple guidelines how much more if he was given work from the palace that an empress must do?

"Then let us make it grand as a Ancient majestic dragon like me will participate." Eruhaben laughed like an old man would despite his youthful gorgeous appearance. Eruhaben had actually planned to do this without Cale's request and even add more to it.

"Yes yes" Cale replied in the same manner he does to Raon.

Cale visited more people as he demanded and ordered them around. Though the people he visited seemed more happy to accept his demands even though it doesn't really benefit them directly. Of course if they do reject Cale has a thousand ways to make them turn that decision around.