“I have a few things to sort out. It shouldn’t take too long.”

He squeezed my hand, offering me a small smile. I found myself disappointed that it didn’t reach his cute dimples.

“Ok.” I nodded.

I kissed his cheek before he wandered off to the living room. My feet followed after him and I watched as he sat down, retrieving his laptop from the coffee table and crossing his ankles in front of him. I stayed by the doorframe, curiously peering at him as he typed. Harry’s sparkling eyes playfully glanced up to me before I gestured I’d leave him to it.

***

I nervously waited on to the end of Harry’s large bed, my knee hopping up and down. Footsteps could be heard and I assumed he was searching for me. The door was creaked open, a large hand pressing to the wood to reveal a tall curly-haired guy.  He looked so beautiful. His head tilted to the side as he inquisitively stared at me from the doorway.

“What are you doing in here?” Harry smiled, slightly confused.

I got up from my seated position, quickly making my way towards him before I could chicken out.

“I want to try again.” I whispered.

Harry immediately knew the subject I was leaning towards. His hand slipped into his back pocket; I frowned as his phone was pulled out. But I soon realised what he was doing. My heart pounding as the light on the screen closed down. His phone switched off as he placed it on the side.

“I’m all yours.” Harry spoke quietly.

My eyes widened slightly at the speed he had removed his t shirt. Dark curls flopped back over his forehead as the clothing dropped to the floor. The door abruptly closing, Harry kicking it shut with his bare foot.

My mouth had become impossibly dry as I reached out towards his waist. Our foreheads pressed together, Harry inhaling my trembling breath. My fingers anxiously fumbled with the button, tugging down the zip. I had a feeling it was blatantly obvious that I had never undressed anyone in my life, especially someone as beautiful as Harry. The shorts were clumsily shoved from his hips and he stepped out of them when they hit the carpet. My nervousness was clear through my shaking hands as I touched over the smooth skin of Harry’s stomach. He hummed, his fingertips brushing my cheek, thumb sliding over my bottom lip. My eyes desperately found his, green and sparkling.

“Shh, it’s alright, Baby.” Harry whispered.

My eyelashes fluttered as he softly nudged my head with his. Large hands placed on top of my trembling ones, guiding them to the band of his boxers. He helped me in slipping them down his hips. My gaze still locked on Harry’s as his underwear dropped round his feet. I wasn’t really sure what to do, but I forced myself to make the first move, pushing my uncertainty to the back of my mind. Harry’s lips parted as I blindly cupped my small hand underneath his already throbbing erection. The thick length was hard and heavy resting in my palm. The soft silky feeling of his skin surprised me, a vast contrast to the rigid shaft. He groaned lightly at the touch before placing his hand under mine, encouraging me to curl my fingers round him.

“Pump.” He whispered breathlessly.

I slowly moved my wrist back and forth. Harry stayed speechless apart from a few soft moans. Curly hair tickled at my forehead as hot breath puffed over my face. I felt his hand briefly graze mine a few times as my touch neared the tip. His arm was moving and I found myself curious. Harry’s lips pressed a kiss to mine before I looked down. I took in a shaky breath, my eyes widening at his size. Harry’s thumb was gently rubbing circles into the swollen head.