Everyone saw him leave and Namjoon kind of wanted to get out of there too. He looked at Yoongi who had no interest whatsoever in leaving at that moment.

"So, what do you think our sub-genders would be if we were in the Omegaverse?" Jimin asked. Namjoon gave him a "are you fucking kidding me" look to which he just shrugged with an innocent smile.

"Okay, Namjoonie hyung."

"Fuck me."

"Can I?"

"Shut up, Tae."

Jeongguk smiled widely. "You're a good leader, might I say great leader but I feel like you get taken cared in our group a lot. Also, you're so delicate with everything around you. And the best think is all of us are really glad to take care of you! I mean, personally, I love—"

"Not another love confession. Alright, our leader is an Omega," Jimin said, cutting of Jeongguk.

"Yeah, and he breaks stereotypes too because he's our pack leader," Jeongguk added.

"Aaaand I'm regretting being Bangtan's leader."

"Now, I feel like Yoongi hyung is an Alpha, the one who's mistaken for an Omega. Jin hyung is a Beta, I'm obviously the Alpha and Tae hyung...."

"Guys I'm going to sleep. Disturb me and no saving from Jin hyung if something happens."

"Ooh, tempting! Can I join?"

"No, Minnie. Have fun with your fanfiction date."

Namjoon left the conversation to go to his room. He didn't want to sit there and listen about how he gets taken care of. Obviously, Jeongguk is the baby of the group and Namjoon is the leader so he takes care of everyone. Yeah, sometimes or sometimes even more than 'sometimes' his band members help him. Like a couple times Yoongi fixed the things he broke, Jin cooked him his favorite, Jimin fed him, Hobi took the reins of leading a few times so Namjoon could rest, Jeongguk and Taehyung did even the simplest jobs for him but that does not mean he is an Omega.

Oh great. Now I started obsessing over A/B/O.

Slowly, the chaos started dying down and Namjoon took his phone out.

Little Uparupa 🤏🏾💓

Hyunggggg

Can't sleep 🥺

Joon❤

well damn joon I cant sing
you to sleep

Little Uparupa 🤏🏾💓

Nvm then

Have fun making out with your
alpha omega furries

Joon❤

oh fucK

wait dont sleep

im coming

Yoongi put his phone away. The kids were all awake and going in Namjoon's room wasn't sensible. Well, with atleast Jimin watching.

"Gguk-ah, how did you even know about this?" Taehyung asked, his face pitiful.

Jeongguk beamed brightly. "Oh! Actually I have a friend, Xavier and we exchanged Snapchat so that they could teach me the basics of fanfiction world. You know what's funny? We're actually planning to write one! Preferably Namkook, you know. My English needs polishing but he actually understands what I try to say."