Waking up next to Fili

You open your eyes, feeling a weird pressure on your hips and the upper side of your chest. You turn your head and to your surprise you see Fili! He is so close to you, his arm is on your clavicles hugging you and his leg on top of your hips. You are in shock, and in confusion,

"I must be dreaming again" you think to yourself.

But when you actually try to move, you realize you are not dreaming at all, in reality your movement makes Fili hug you even tighter and get comfortable half on, half off of you. You freeze, now his face is millimeters away from yours, you blush so hard, but don't move at all. You are just lying there and prying him, how his hair look, how calm his face is, and how peaceful he is sleeping.

As you are admiring him, you start noticing small details, his blond eyelashes that were so beautiful, his skin is so clean, you think to yourself "He has so much better skin than mine" you move on to his beard, you love his little braids and his hair seem so soft, that couldn't resist but to move your hand closer to his face. You caresse his beard gently, but that little movement slightly woke him up.

You quickly close your eyes and pretend to be asleep.
Fili wakes up, looks at you with wide open eyes and gasps. You can't see a thing, but even so, you fell like he is staring at you. And indeed, he is! He's just lying down without moving neither his arm nor his leg, he is looking and looking. At last, you fell his arm moving, but didn't get too far as he places his palm and caresses your face gently.

"Oh... y/n if only I could tell you..." he whispers and kisses your cheek as light as he could so that you wouldn't wake up.

Your heart is beating so fast and loud that could wake up the whole company! At least that's how you feel. For half a minute you stayed like that, hugging on the floor.

You endure it, as much as you could, you even make yourself comfortable on him, which made him hold his breath. You want to open your eyes so bad, meet his beautiful blue ones but you can't, cause if Fili sees you he'll want explanation

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?" a loud whisper came from someone standing above our heads.

It was Kili and he isn't very happy with what he saw. Fili put one finger on his mouth.

"Shhh... you're gonna wake her up" he whispered.

"YEAH, LIKE I'M THE PROBLEM HERE" Kili answers. Fili makes the silence signal again, he slowly and gently removes his leg off of you and covers you with his blanket. He gets up as silent as he can and drags his brother a few meters away.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Kili asked him pointing at you.

"I don't know..." Fili answered

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW? YOU WERE THERE NOT ME" he said in a loud tone of whisper.

"FIRSTLY" Fili interrupted him "Calm down cause you're gonna wake her and everyone else up",

"Why are you two sleeping like that? In fact, why were you sleeping next to her? Thorin said that Bilbo, Bofur and Balin were the only ones allowed to sleep next to y/n... what were you doing there?" Kili asks with eyes wide open.

"I... I don't know" Fili says scratching his scruff

"What does that mean?" Kili asks again

"It means! That last night I fell asleep next to Gloin and Ori, y/n wasn't even close to me... How did she get here?" Fili explains in confusion while looking at you. Kili sighs

"Ah...okay... let's pretend you're not responsible for sleeping next to her, or should I say on her" Kili stops for a second looks at Fili, who is so embarrassed, that avoids any eye contact with him and continues "How will you explain yourself about the rest?".