Part 1.

If there was one thing on this planet that Katsuki Bakugo loved more than spicy food, it was summer. He loved hero training, learning to use his quirk better, being the best in his class, all of that. It was great, really. But it was also stressful. One of the things he loved most about summer was that he could kick back, boss his squad around (lovingly, of course. Not that they needed to know that) and be the king of class 3-A himself.

"Bakugo, you have someone here to visit you."

Oh, wonderful. The teen sighed, putting his phone down and taking a sip from the coca cola he'd been enjoying. He quirked a brow, waiting to see who would possibly be able to get access to UA campus and show up, to the dorms no less, on short notice.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'll be a new transfer student for your third year, but since summer is coming to close soon, Principal Nezu decided I should get acquainted with the class..Most of you, anyway." A tall male, with freckles and green curly hair styled in an undercut, no wonder the girls were already whispering to each other. To top it off, he looked as though he ate weights  for breakfast, with nicely toned arms and a six pack probably hiding somewhere under that t-shirt.

"Kacchan, it's been a while, huh? Come here."

The class collectively turned to see Bakugo, in all the stubbornness they knew him for, to the shock of them all, which rattled them to their very core, begin to rise without protest. As quickly as he made eye contact with his class, however, he faltered, returning to his previous position. He began to grind his teeth, clenching and unclenching his jaw as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Me and Kacchan were childhood friends, before I moved anyway..Surprise, Kacchan."

The male's words were nothing threatening, his tone was polite enough, but that changed. His eyes became annoyed, predatory. His tone was irritated and commanding.

"I told you come here, Kacchan."

Jolting out of his state of rebellion, the blonde rose from his seated position quickly and made his way towards the male, stopping just in front of him. His hands remained shoved in his pockets, his shoulders still slouched, but not in their normal, laxed way of confidence. They were tense, and he twitched out of anxiety far too often to be calm as his face portrayed. The class was at a loss for words, rightfully so. This was the. Bakugo Katsuki. The beast of the hero course, one of the strongest students since the Big Three had graduated. Yet here he was, listening to someone they'd never seen before, when they couldn't even get him to stop swearing for 2 minutes. 

"I trust you've been kind to your class, right? They seem like a nice bunch."

A stiff nod was his only reply. Bakugo, in terms of height, came just up to the opposite male's shoulder, meaning he had no problem avoiding eye contact. The latter simply placed a hand on the other's head, ruffling the mess of spikes with no fear. Watching in horror, the class was sure he'd be blasted into the next century, but they were mistaken. It was a few seconds after, a delayed reaction from shock at the old gesture, but soon enough Bakugo had his arms wrapped around the other, face buried in their chest to hide from the prying eyes of his classmates.

"You're a bastard..Leaving like that.."

A smile was all he received as the taller male patted his head once more.

"Go sit down with your friends, Kacchan. I do have to get going. I won't be moving into the dorms till next week."

Bakugo looked like he was a going to protest, but a firm hand placed on his shoulder and sickly sweet smile assured him arguing wouldn't end well for him. Instead, he complied, sitting between the members of the self proclaimed "Bakusquad" in a hushed silence they'd only just seen for the first time.

It was a only second after Midoriya exited the dorms that Kaminari asked what everybody had been thinking:

"Dude..What??"