#19

Jeon Jihoon

Author G POV :

Taehyung then called Kai..

On call :

Taehyung[Yah! I want Y/n's
Location now!]

Hung up

He knows that Kai would never say no to him..

While Kai busy scrolling details about Y/n, Taehyung continuously trying to call Y/n ..

Just in case she pick up but no , she didn't picking up the call..

Suddenly his phone started ringing knowing it is Kai, he immediately picked the call .

Kai[Her last location shows
Banpo Bridge]

Taehyung[okay!]

He hung up the call and then picked up his coat and keys... He left the house with his car.. Soon he reached the Banpo bridge.. but , he saw... Nothing....

Y/n POV :

That Jeon Jihoon guy is really a good guy... He even removed the rope that was tied around me..You guys can ask ' Why aren't you running away from him?' He trusted me..

So that's the reason he removed the ropes around me..So I can't misuse his trust in me.. He gave me some food to eat few minutes ago.. and now I'm eating it.. Just as I finished eating he entered the room..

I stood up and looked at him..

Jihoon :" Good! You didn't misuse the trust I gave you!"

I smiled a little.. but i could see a frown in his handsome face.. he fastly marched towards me and suddenly pulled my hair.. more hardly that it hurt my sculp.. My smile immediately disappeared..

Y/n :"Ahhh! Leave Me! It Hurts!"

Jihoon : "Do you think I'm a fool to trust you? Tell me what you're planning to do?"

Y/n :" I Didn't Do Anything! Really!"

I screamed at his face.. suddenly he pushed me to the ground forcely that my head hit at something.. Then he left without saying more..

I felt something warm in my head.. I touched there and saw blood..

Blood is flowing from my head non-stoppingly.. I immediately teared the bottom of my shirt and tied it securely around my head...

Y/n :"Why did I trusted him?"

I sobbed while leaning against the wall..
Suddenly I felt dizzy..

Y/n :"What's h-happening?!"

Suddenly the darkness surrounded me.. I was welcomed to the dark world...
.
.
.
.
Dongwook's POV :

I reached the abandoned house with my back up team and soon I saw Soojin with her car...

We both went to the entrance.. I saw a man guarding the door. I went near him and started to talk to him .

Dongwook :"Yo man! Did you see this girl roaming here?"

I showed the photo of Y/n to him.. After seeing her photo he suddenly raised his gun to me pointing at me ..

Man01: "Hands up! Who are you?"

I smirked while raising my hands in the air showing that I surrender.. but then,

Author G's POV :

Dongwook Suddenly lifted his right knee hitting that man01 where never sun shines again, making him fall on the ground groaning in pain; while holding the place where Dongwook kicked him..

Dongwook then looked at the man01 and said,
"How dare y'all to kidnap my daughter!?"

That man01 tried to take something from his pocket.. it looks like a button...?

Soojin immediately shoot that guy with her silent gun before he could even press it..

Dongwook nodded at Soojin and she nodded back..

Dongwook : "let's end this soon!"

He muttered before going inside..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N's POV :

I wake up feeling exhausted and also because of my head ache so badly..

I slowly opened my eyes only to close it back due to the brightness hitting my eyes.. I again opened my eyes...

It was so blurry at first so I blinked for a few times to get a better view.. I was welcomed by a familiar ceiling.. I looked around..

And I was so shocked to notice that I'm in my Own Room....

To be continue...

Hello Gbaes 💗!

I'm so sorry for the late chapter..

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter💜

Thanks for reading💜

Do vote and comment..!

673 Words...