"Y-yes?" Minseob took a step closer.

Wrong move Minseob.

I immediately pulled out my dagger and put it in his neck.

"I'm really annoyed to ride that lie of yours so give me the flag. Cause I don't think you'll like it if your blood will shed this tent." I said looking at him in all seriousness.

Without any hesitation, Minseob gave me the flag. I grabbed it in his hand and took a step back.

[You have obtained the flag of Dongmyo Group.]

[Your Navy Flag has absorbed the contribution points accumulated in the Navy Flag.]

[Your Navy Flag has turned into a Brown Flag.]

I saw how the flag change its color.

Then, someone suddenly barge inside the tent.

"Y/n!" Dokja's voice rang inside the tent.

"Chill! I got the flag." I said.

"What did I told you? What if they did something to you?!" He said.

"They won't. Who in their right minds would do something to Seolwha?" I said glancing at Minseob.

"You're not Miss Seolwha?" Seongguk ask.

"Duh! Have you forgotten that she has a silver platinum hair?! Bunch of idiots." I muttered the last sentence

"Still! It was dangerous!" Dokja said

"Can you stop?! I'm fine! I can handle myself! It's not like I'm a baby!" I said.

Dokja looks at me wide eyes.

"Yes, you may not be a baby in their eyes..! But you're my baby!" He exclaimed.

What the fuck?

"Shut up..." I said sighing

"And you get away from her." Dokja said pointing at Minseob

Minseob nodded while sweating.

Tired of his childishness I left the tent to let them talk and go to Huiwon.

"Don't let Dokja near me." I told her.

She raised her left eyebrow but nodded when she heard Dokja's voice yelling my name.

"Stop! Not now! Let our leader rest!" I heard Huiwon's voice stopping Dokja.

"Then I'll rest with her!"

"No! A man and a woman can't be in a same room." She said.

"Why not?!" Dokja ask

"Because I'm pretty sure they're just gonna do some miracle!" Huiwon said tapping Dokja's shoulder. "Therefore, youngman! You can't enter the same tent with her."

"Ehhh!!! No way! I refuse on resting without her by my side!"

I can still hear Dokja and Huiwon argue outside the tent I'm currently in.

"Y/n! Y/n let me in! Y/n!"

Annoyed by Dokja's voice I sit up from the bed and yell

"Get the fuck in here! And shut up!!!" Before lying in bed and tucking myself.

I vividly heard Dokja's footsteps and humming while entering the tent.

"Oh Y/n~~" He called but I decided to ignore it. I just closed my eyes and focus on getting some sleep.

I need rest before going into that meeting.

I felt some weight on the other side of the bed.

"Are you sleeping already?" Dokja ask with a gentle voice.

I guess he peeked at my face before settling down beside me. I felt his hand hugging my waist.

"I guess you really need some rest. Goodnight, my Angel." He whispered in my ear before kissing my shoulder.

I smiled after hearing what he said.

'Goodnight, my sweet Demon.'

~~~

Surprise!!!! Hi guys I'm back! I've missed you guys so so much! I just focus on my studies this past weeks and guess what? I'm on my freaking vacation now! School is over and I'm now free from all the activities my teachers gave to us. Let's just pray that I'll maintain my grades.

So? How are you guys? I freaking missed everyone! Tell me what happened this passed few weeks!

Anyway, let me know what you think about this chapter!

I also wanted to thank all of you for being patience! Don't worry! I'll be updating this story as usual! I love you all!

Have a great day and take care! Lovelots ❣️