Cheering

Dokja squint his eyes as he adjusted to the light. After adjusting he remembered Y/n who lost consciousness. He admit that he was being selfish as he didn't want Y/n to go with Junghyeok. He never expected that Junghyeok would want to recruit Y/n. What does he sees in you?

He was about to stand up when he noticed someone lying on his arm. He looked at this person and saw Y/n sleeping soundly. Y/n hugs Gilyeong who was also sleeping.

He did not know whether he would stand or not for the reason that the woman might wake up. But Huiwon noticed that he was awake.

"Dokja is finally up! You have to be careful and you might wake up Y/n." Huiwon said.

"Can you get me something soft?" Dokja ask.

"Oh sure! Here!" Huiwon gave a blanket that can be use as a pillow.

Dokja slowly placed the blanket for Y/n.

"Dang! You looked like a family earlier while sleeping." Huiwon squeal.

"Really? I don't know, maybe Y/n is still mad at me." He said.

"What are you saying? She was really angry earlier. It's scary to get angry with someone like Y/n. You should apologise later." Huiwon suggest.

"Yeah, I think so. Hey, do you know what is Y/n's massage when she left with Junghyeok yesterday?" Dokja ask.

"Yeah! Sangah told me. It was just a sentence but you can be reassured once you heard it." Huiwon said.

"What is it?" Dokja tilted his head waiting for the message.

" It was "I'll come back to you." So rest assure! Y/n won't stay with that guy. You just have to be patient." Huiwon stated.

Dokja was silent when he heard Y/n's words. He gave a small smile on his face as he looked at Y/n who was still sound asleep. Those words were enough to calm him down. He doesn't know what to do if even Y/n loses him.

*Yawn*

"What are the plans for tonight? We could do what we did yesterday..." Huiwon said as she stretched her arms up.

"No, that was a one time thing." Dokja answered her. "We will put an end to the scenario today." He finishes.

"What? How?" Huiwon ask.

"First of all... Let's go hunt down the landlord." He said ending the conversation so that he can discuss it with the others.

After a few hours, Y/n gradually woke up. She first noticed Gilyeong hugging her but he could be seen awake.

Y/n smiled at what she saw. She gently stroked its head so that the child would know that she was awake. Gilyeong looked at her and slowly sat up while slowly rubbing his eyes

"Have you been awake before? Why didn’t you get up earlier when you were already awake?" She softly ask.

"I was worried that I might wake you up so I didn't move." Gilyeong answered.

Y/n laughed softly because of Gilyeong's cuteness.

She was about to say something when Sangah noticed them.

"Y/n! You're awake!"

"Ahh yeah... What's wrong?" She ask.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just glad you woke up since Dokja woke up a little early." Sangah answered.

Y/n scan the area and her eyes landed on a certain person.

"Can I talk to him for a bit?" Y/n ask.

"Yeah, sure. I think that the two of you need to talk anyway." Sangah said.