Part 11 : The Celestial Bond Of Friendship

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Arjun : Come on Krishna I think you can get over this formalities now... I don't mind you calling my name...

Krishna : The world calls you Arjun... What difference will remain if I call you the same?

Arjun : Then what will you call me with?

Krishna : Parth...

Arjun : I don't mind the name... Well then I would call you Madhav... Will it be ok?

Krishna : Perfect...

Arjun : You know what from the time I saw you, I felt greatly attracted towards you... I don't know what's this but it's true... I feel like I know you from many times but the truth is this is our first meet... Yeah I have heard a lot about you from Mata but this is my first meet with you... Still I feel like I know you from ages... Why is it so Madhav?

Krishna : Parth, it's true that we haven't met before but I too feel like I know you... I'm attracted towards you too Parth and the time I saw you I felt like my world has stopped... I think we're two bodies one soul... That's why we feel like we know each other...

Maharshi Narad : Narayan narayan... Pranipat Dwarkadhish...

Arjun : Pranipat Maharshi...

Maharshi Narad : Kalyan ho Putra...

Krishna : Maharshi... Is there any urgent work that you came here?

Maharshi Narad : No Dwarkadhish... It's just that I need to tell you about you both... You both are indeed two bodies one soul... You both are the epitome of friendship... The love you both have for each other is too deep to be fathomed... You both will be remembered eternally for the friendship you have in between... You both can't stay without each other... This will be the most pure relationship of this era... The unity of you both will impose fear on your enemies and if you both are together, no one can harm you... You both are invincible with each other... In fact you both complete each other too...

Arjun : Thank you Maharshi that you revealed to us the knowledge... Madhav truly completes me in every sense... In fact I feel safe with him... His aura attracts me...

Maharshi Narad : It's common son... You both are imperfect in any way but with each other you both are the definition of Perfect... Hope you both stay like this forever... Narayan narayan...

Krishna : Parth, will you be my friend? My sakha? 😄

Arjun : Is this even a question Madhav? I won't be your friend... I'll be your best friend... A part of your soul... Henceforth I promise my every decision will be approved by you before I promise it to the world... I promise to stay by your side in every thick and thin of your life and help you anytime it's needed... Promise me Madhav that you will bear me for all your life? 🤧

Krishna : I don't need to bear you Parth... You will always rule in my mind and heart... I promise to guide you throughout your life... If by any chance you stride in the wromg path, I will be there to correct you and bring you back again in the correct path... 😊

Arjun : Thank you Madhav

Arjun : Thank you Madhav... 😁

Krishna : No need to thank me Parth... You're the best thing that happened to me... ❤️

Arjun : I needed to tell you something Madhav... 😶

Krishna : What Parth? 🤔

Arjun : I already lost my heart to a girl... You can't flirt with a heartless man now 🤣

Krishna : You're impossible Parth but it's true... I love you Parth... 😏

Arjun : I love you too Madhav... Stay with me forever... Please...😅

Krishna : I will... I promise... 😎

So finally the soulmates met with each other... Let's see what happens next...