Chapter 12 End 🍋🍋🍋🍋

Without taking it all in Kento dashed towards you taking you in his arms and kissing you hard.
You were caught so off guard that you lost your balance, but that wasn't a problem for his big strong arms. You were safe, and now thanks to the device, everyone was safe.
You just had one of the toughest battles ever but somehow your shoulders felt so light, you had so much strength and energy. It was crazy but Kento felt the same.
You both went home together. As soon as you entered the house and Kento locked the door behind you two, he grabbed you pushing you against the nearest wall kissing you fiercely. You dropped everything from your hand, kissing back and putting your hands in his hair.

His hands traveled to your ass which he grabbed lifting you up, to which you wrapped your legs around him.
In all this, your lips never parted.
You two were going at it hot and heavy, and you couldn't stop, you didn't want to stop.
It was unlike any feeling you 2 had before.
He carried you to the nearest surface where he ripped your clothes off with his bare hands and did the same to himself.
You were so ready, you craved this so much for some reason, right here, right now.
He entered you making you moan and wanting more. Hand on your throat, he F**ked you right there on that table like there was no tomorrow. After cumming, he took you back onto him with your legs wrapped around him again entering you and f**king you into oblivion standing there. He walked you over to a wall while still inside you, jammed you to the wall, and f**ked the living daylight out of you until you both came together again in one loud moan.
You two continued to f**k like rabbits all the way to the shower. You showered and f**ked, your 5th and last round finished right there in the shower.
You both finished bathing dried up and got ready for bed.
You Both finally felt the tiredness dawn over you all at once.
The tiredness from 6months of heavy battle, tonight with the toughest fight of your life, tonight with the roughest s*x of your life. After settling in bed all that was said by Kento was "I love you so much" to which you replied, "I love you too my love." then you both drifted off to sleep for the longest sleep in a while.
You both awoke around 2pm the next day. Still tired and sore but happy. You ordered food and ate happily together with candles like a mini home date.

You both healed up nicely and got used to the non-sorcerer life.
You took trips to different countries every 2 months (both of you could more than afford it.)
When in the beauty of Greece Kento proposed properly with everything planned out beautifully, the flowers, scenery, lights, food, everything. It was gorgeous and perfect.
You of course said yes and dived into his arms.

You had a small wedding with just the two of you in Bora Bora and honeymooned in the Maldives where he clearly wrecked your walls.

You had a fulfilling beautiful life with the sexiest man on your arm, traveling and getting the most out of life.