Chapter 7 Graduating

You got up the next day with a pep in your step. You got ready and waited for him.

You wore this

He picked you up at your door and he drove you to a lovely little café, where you were seated at an outside table with gorgeous scenery

You chatted some more while you ate. After you both went for a nice walk in one of the most beautiful gardens you have ever seen in real, hand in hand.
It was such a beautiful 1st date.

You both ended up back at his place after as he said he wanted to cook dinner for you.
You sat at the counters as he rolled his shirt sleeve up and took off his watch (Which was very sexy btw) and you watched his skilled hands get to work. You both made casual conversation until he finished cooking. His cooking was delicious and you made sure to let him know that. After dinner, you both sat on his patio watching the stars with a cup of delicious coffee made by him.

It was getting late so he decided to take you home.
He walked you directly to your door. A Kiss was a must.
He laid a butterfly creating kiss on your lips and said your goodnights.
When he reached home you both texted goodnight again and went to sleep.
He spent the rest of the long weekend with you going out for lunch and watching movies at your dorm and at his house.

You both kept the relationship low for the while, just till you graduate which is in 6 weeks.

You keep hanging out on weekends and going on fun dates. You of course don't let him pay all the time, you take him on dates and pay sometimes.
You told him all about your past, although he already knew some because it was his job to know, especially what happened to your parents, and he told you about his.

The weeks passed so fast and you were about to graduate. The graduation was on Friday. You had an amazing time, Nanami brought you flowers and you took pictures with your classmates and lecturers.

You had to move back home since you are now no longer part of the school.

You decided to ask Nanami to spend the weekend at your house to celebrate graduating and moving back home. All this time he never saw your mansion. It'll be the first time you are sleeping together also Jody (the maid) doesn't work on weekends so he won't feel uncomfortable.

He agreed and you were now driving home with him from your day of graduation.

He was in awe when he saw the size of your house, he knew about it because you told him, but hearing about it and actually seeing it is very different. It was huge. You chuckle at his expression. You both got inside and straight up to the master bedroom which was redone to suit you. You both just had to unpack and shower because you ate before leaving to come home.