°*• H⏱ur 4 •*°

Depuis le début

"Well, you won't know unless you try it." Came Beomgyu's voice from behind Taehyun who was already eating a chocolate.

"Hyung!" Hueningkai exclaimed.

"How long have you been there?" Taehyun frowned at the older.

"Oh well, a while actually while you guys discuss over whether to eat or not. I snuck over to the rack of chocolates over there." The older pointed out towards the opposite direction from the shelves of chips.

"And these chocolates tastes so good." He added then Taehyun heard crunching noise and turned to Hueningkai who ate pieces of chips.

"Mmm, I don't think eating these will get me in trouble Tae, try it!" Hueningkai offered the snack to Taehyun which Beomgyu took some first who seemed to really enjoy the moment.

He hesitated staring at tbe bag of chips but it looks exactly as the actual brand he knows and he likes those as well... in the end, he grabbed a few pieces and ate them.

The taste was exactly the same, its as if they were just legit in a 7/11 store trying out random snacks without paying for anything.

It felt good not being able to use money for anything.

"Should we try some ramyun?" Taehyun turned to the 2 who grinned.

"I'll look for kimchi!" Hueningkai then disappeared through one of the isles.

"I think I saw microwavable rice over there!" Beomgyu went off.

"I'll get the ramyun!" Taehyun went over the multiple selection of noodles in one isle.

Feeling excited over the idea of free food.

Yeonjun

"Hello?!" He called over as he entered the store.

1st of all there was no one in there, no cashier or staff on the counter and no Taehyun, Beomgyu and Hueningkai on sight.

"Guys?!" He called out.

"Hyung!" He turned as Soobin entered the store.

"Whoah, this looks exactly like an actual 7/11 store." Soobin uttered.

"Yeah except there's no one here but us." Yeonjun agreed.

"Where are the others?" Soobin asked.

"Getting to that part..." Yeonjun said before proceeding to call for the others.

"...Taehyun-ah! Hyuka! Gyu!" - Yeonjun

"Guys! Where are you?!" - Soobin

They moved further into the isles in the store searching for the others then Soobin caught sight of a puff bread he really wanted to try a few days ago.

"I really wanna know how this taste!" He exclaimed making Yeonjun turn to him.

"What's that?"

"A puff bread, can we try it?" Soobin wondered.

"Should we? I mean this is like foreign land, we don't know if those are edible or safe." Yeonjun said.