000

STRANGER THINGS : SEASON 4VOL

STRANGER THINGS :
SEASON 4
VOL. 1 - VOL. 2

( 003 )

JUNO WHEELER wasn't normal. sure, she had a loving family and amazing friends who care for her a lot, but her past was far from normal.

IT ALL STARTED when juno was 11 years old. she had gotten into a car crash with her biological mother, which unfortunately killed her mom in the crash. juno, though, was in a coma for 5 days. when she woke up, she met dr. brenner, the man who would change her life forever.

BRENNER started using juno and a number of other children her age as experiments, using them to test their limits, using them so they could grow powers unimaginable to the normal human eye beyond video games and movies. he tattooed the numbers 003 on her left wrist, then took her in as his own.

AS TIME WENT ON, juno's powers continued to grow stronger, and before she knew it, she was the strongest out of all the children there. so strong, that as time went on, she found out more about her powers than dr. brenner, or any of the doctors there, knew about.

SO SHE ESCAPED. she didn't know how, but she ended up from inside the hawkins lab to the wooded area outside of the facility. with no where to go, she wandered around the area until she was found by an older lady.

LONG STORY SHORT, juno was adopted by the woman, now known to her as karen wheeler, or mom, and now she had a loving family to care for her when she needed it. but, the 003 tattoo on her wrist was a sign to young juno of something permanently there to constantly mock her and remind her of her horrible past.

IT WAS ONLY two years later when tragedy occurred. the battle at star court mall. during that summer, she had made friends, including her sister's ex boyfriend, steve harrington, who along with robin buckley, were her best friends. she had also met her younger brother's, mike wheeler, friends and girlfriend, eleven. she had gone through the same thing as juno, but she had escaped at a much younger age. with the help of everyone juno knew, they successfully brought down the mind flayer once and for all. but the tragic death of billy hargrove made juno feel a sense of guilt, that it could've been her that sacrificed her life for everyone, not someone who was misunderstood and just needed to be truly loved by someone who actually cared for them, but no, it was billy who died. for juno, that day really impacted her, it made her realize that the powers given to her were unique, one of a kind. it was her powers that made her stronger in a way that it made no one else in the world stronger (except for eleven obviously).

NOW, 18 year old juno sees it as a reminder of how strong and powerful she is, so powerful that she herself could save the world of the evil that lurked beneath it.

taissa farmiga  as
JUNO WHEELER

POWER: chaos magic

joseph quinn  asEDDIE MUNSON

joseph quinn  as
EDDIE MUNSON

other cast and characters!!

MIKE WHEELER finn wolfard
ELEVEN "EL" HOPPER  millie bobby brown
WILL BYERS noah schnapp
MAX MAYFIELD sadie sink
LUCAS SINCLAIR caleb mclaughlin
ERICA SINCLAIR priah ferguson
DUSTIN HENDERSON gaten matarazzo
STEVE HARRINGTON joe keery
NANCY WHEELER natalia dyer
ROBIN BUCKLEY maya hawke
JONATHAN BYERS charlie heaton
JIM HOPPER david harbour
JOYCE BYERS winona ryder

other cast and characters as themselves !!

AUTHOR'S NOTE !!!
yeah i technically made juno scarlett witch in another universe but that doesn't matter bc she's still a baddie😍😍

also i'm writing this on a phone so if the format looks shit then that's probably why don't hate me plspls