Hello, Pomeranian, I hope you aren't- MARINETTE STOP TRYING TO FIGHT HIM!

Hello everyone~ I hope you enjoyed that last chapter, as you all can see by this purrticular chapter title, I will be enjoying myself with writing this one.

Izuku Pov

        That voice... oh no. I turned around and, much to my chagrin, Kacchan is there. "Deku, who the H*** is that? And why THE H*** DID SHE CALL AUNTIE INKO 'MOM'?" He exploded. "H-Hello Kacchan. M-my mom adopted her, so she is my little sister now." I stuttered out. "What's you're quirk?" He asked her. "I don't have one." Nettie responded. "Of course a useless Deku would have a useless sister." Kacchan said. "LISTEN HERE, KATSUKI BAKUGO! ZUKU TOLD ME ABOUT YOU, AND HOW YOU BULLIED HIM! YOU WERE ONCE HIS FRIEND AND  YOU ABANDONED HIM AND STARTED BULLYING HIM! YOU SAY YOU WANT TO BE A HERO, BUT YOU HAVE ACTED LIKE A VILLIAN FOR MOST OF YOUR LIFE!" She shouted, switching to French halfway through. I had to hold her back as she would no doubt try to punch Kacchan in the face.  

        "Nettie, calm down." I told her, and she started to calm down. She looked Kacchan in the eyes and told him, "I hope you understand what you did. Leave me and my brother alone." The last I saw of Kacchan after Nettie was finished chewing him out, he looked mad and was glaring at Nettie, but the people in the small crowd that had gathered were looking at him like he was in the wrong. We went into the store and as we were buying things, I noticed something. "Is that... AN ERASERHEAD POSTER?" I accidently shouted. "Who?" Nettie asked me, looking up from the sketchbooks and notebooks. "An underground hero. He fights practically quirkless! His quirk, erasure, erases the quirk of his opponent for however long until he blinks! And even then, it doesn't work on all types of quirks." I enthused happily, before looking at Nettie in embarrassment and asking, "Too much?" She shook her head 'no', and grabbed the poster. "You're obviously a fan, and I get why. So, let's get this poster." Nettie explained, putting the poster in our cart. She also grabbed a sketchbook and a notebook, adding them to the cart as well.

Time Skip to after they bought everything

        "Hi Mom!" We greeted Mom, as we met up with her. "Hello, did you buy everything you needed?" mom asked us. "Yes ma'am." We both said, and the three of us left the mall and Mom began the drive home. I looked at Nettie's new sketchbook, and saw her sketching out possible vigilante outfits, and weapons for them, as well as ways to incorporate the weapons into the outfits. She had two sketches of similar outfits, and was currently sketching out a rope dart, which would go around the body when not in combat. "Is that one yours?" I asked. "Yeah, a rope dart is similar to the yoyo I had with my Ladybug costume. It would be a familiar weapon." She explained.

         "That makes a lot of sense." I said, and she went back to designing the costumes. I grabbed a map of the area that I bought, and began mapping out possible patrol routes. "Should we split up? I mean, we could cover more ground that way, but combat would become harder, and should we need it, we couldn't immediately regroup. Maybe we can alternate splitting up and patrolling together!" I said to both Nettie and myself. "That's a good idea." Nettie said, and we continued making our plans.

        "Great, another short chapter." Shorter said to herself. "Yeah, like you." Taller said with a laugh, and Shorter decided to use an incorrect quotes generator to cheer herself up. The product of that is as follows,

"1. Marinette: Words ending in 'ie' just sound so adorable. Like cutie, sweetie, cookie- 

Izuku: Eyy, homie!

 Bakugo: Die.

2. Izuku: ...I'm pretty sure that place is fire-proof, or something. 

Bakugo, quirk activated: Alright, but is it explosion-proof?