DINAH JANE HANSEN

*Melissa POV*

*2 MONTHS LATER*

I was allowed home about 3 weeks ago and I was doing fine and still am now. My arm is completely healed but my leg still need to heal for a 1 more week. I took my crutches and slowly made my way to the kitchen. "Good morning Melissa how are you doing?" Callie asked and I shrugged.

I haven't been too well these days. I kept getting texts from Lilly and her group saying that I'm worthless, ugly, unloved, and other bullshit I don't want to talk about. "Sissy!" I hear two beautiful voices from behind me, I turned around seeing my little brother and sister running towards me.

I picked up Blake throwing him up in the air receiving some giggles before placing him on his chair and doing the same with Brooke. The twins must she treated equally or they will get jealous of each other and fight. I planted kissed on both their foreheads before sitting down between them.

Eating breakfast I spotted Blake playing with his food but before I could say anything Callie beat me to it "Blake! Do not play with your food!" She scolded him softly and he obeyed. After breakfast the twins went to their room to get ready for school while I went back to bed. After these weeks I've been so tired and cannot fight to stay awake.

"Melissa I'm just going to drop the twins off I'll be back in a few minutes" I hear Callie call "okay" I yelled back until I heard the sound of a locked door. I rested my head on the pillow and just stared at my ceiling until I heard my phone buzz meaning I got a text, but who texts me I'm a nobody.

Nelly and Kelly only calls. Who would text me. I grabbed my phone and checked who was texting me. It was a number so I read the text.

M-Melissa / U-Unknown

U- hello?

M- ....

U- hi who is this?

M- Melissa Waters

U- oh hi Melissa are you a fan of Fifth Harmony?

M- more like obsessed

U- I'm one of the band members

M- really? Then I'm Demi Lovato

U- I'm serious I am Dinah Jane

M- sure..... you are.....

U- I really am do you want to FaceTime

M- Nahh I'm good I just want to sleep

U- alright then

I locked my phone and closed my eyes trying to get some sleep but couldn't the text didn't leave my min 'I am Dinah Jane'.

M- if you really are Dinah Jane then tell me what only she does when she is in a 3 hours car ride

U- take selfies

M- 😂😂 that's correct

It was really her WHAT!?

M- alright I believe you so how did you find my iMessage?

U- I hack people's Twitter accounts and I found you and it said your iMessage

M- ok

I changed unknown to 'DINAH JANE HANSEN 😎'

M- I'm gonna take a nap I'll text you later

D- alright

I locked my phone lying on my side slowly drifting off to sleep.

***
I was texting Dinah all day long she says it was very late where she was and she to perform in a week so she had to get a lot of sleep. I don't blame her she in America wait.... It's 1:27 am. I quickly asked her where she is right now and she answered 'Australia'.

What? She is here and I didn't know. I quickly got on Google and went on their Website seeing there was still tickets left but it's only meeting them in their dressing room.

"Callie!" I called Callie and she was in in 7 seconds "Mel are you okay, what happened?" She asked worried "there was a Fifth Harmony concert and I didn't know" I whined and she grabbed my phone.

She tapped my screen for a little bit "you have 3 tickets, who are you going to bring?" She asked and my eyes lit up "KELLY AND NELLY!!!!" I yelled "shhhhhh" Callie scolded.

I apologised and she left my room letting me sleep in my bed. I lied back down on the comfy pillow and slowly drifter to sleep.

<😱😱😱this chick is meeting Fifth Harmony before me 😢😢😢 noooooooo

😉 I'll update soon

🎧be BO$$y🎧