seven

seven

real life + instagram

The curtains were drawn in my room. I was under my covers. My head was cloudy and my chest was heavy. My eyes were closed even though i wasn't tired. I needed darkness. I don't know what came over me, but something just did. My head began to pound and my heart began to beat faster. My door opened. Whoever it was has light feet because they were quietly walking to me. Then they sat on the bed. The bed went in and i curled up more into a ball.

"Anna?" A hand went on my shoulder. Winter.
"Winter." I barely got out.
"You okay?" she said, her voice sounded croaky. I didn't move. "Your brother is here." I opened my eyes. It was dark under my cover. I slowly moved them of my face and saw  her sat there. She smiled lightly and then i saw Kaiden and Vinnie leaning against the door frame. I threw my covers over my head.

"Hey, no." My brother spoke and walked over and tugged it off me. "Have you had your medication?" I gulped. I shook my head.

"Fuck." He whispered "Where is it." I pointed to the corner of my room.
"In the trash?" He laughed lightly. I looked at Vinnie and he mouthed something. I gave him a confused look and he walked to me. "Are you okay?" He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. I nodded. 

"Wait what-" Winter said "Your a thing?" 
"That's not an issue right now Winter." Kaiden spoke "Here. Take this." 

I had taken the medication and Kaiden left the room. "Why did you never tell me you were bipolar?" Winter looked hurt. I didn't know what to say.  Vinnie was behind me. I was leaning on his chest, and i dug further in. Tried to hid my face. "I don't want to burden you with my issues." I murmured. 

"Your not." Vinnie spoke brushing his hand up and down my arm "Were here because were meant to help you and we don't care if it's gonna burden us Annalise. Your not a burden okay?" i looked at winter she was smiling. 

"I'm such a mess." I sat up.
"Your far from that." Winter smiled. "Let's sort your room out and get some food in you." I smiled after a few days.Winter then left the room on the phone to some pizza people. "I was so worried when you weren't answering my calls or text." Vinnie spoke "3 days." 

"3?" I looked right at him "I've been in bed for 3 days?" I gulped feeling my eyes gloss over.
"It's not your fault!" He held my face "I'm just glad your okay." 

a/n
two post in a day-who this?
anywayyy dont forget to
Vote and comment
tyy <33

Also if you suffer from bipolar or any mental issue just know your a really strong person and everyone in general, if you even want to talk im always here