The gator swayed his tails side to side as he had fun playing and singing. He clearly felt confident but there was a bit of anger rising up.

"🎶- So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it~ ! Beat it, beat it~, beat it ! 🎶"

Everyone soon joined the dance floor and danced like crazy. The gator's voice was deep and rough as he almost growled in some lyrics, "who knew he could have such a voice !" Chica told herself.

- HE'S GOOD !
"YEAH ! NORMALLY HE'S A BIT LESS ENERGETIC BUT TONIGHT HE'S ON FIRE !" Roxy had to scream, trying to make herself heard by the Chicken.

-... HE'S GOT SUCH A CHARISMA !
"WHAT ?!"

Chica leaned toward Roxy and spoked by her ear.
- HE HAS A GOOD CHARISMA !
"... G-GUESS SO !"
- I'M GOING TO DANCE WITH FREDDY AND BONNIE, I'LL CATCH YOU LATER !
"HAVE FUN !"

Chica joined the center of the room and easily found the two animatronics... since... Well, they are really, but like, reaaaaally tall.

- HEY GUYS ! MONTY IS GREAT RIGHT !
"YEAH HE'S AMAZING !" Responded the bunny
"HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S HAVING FUN !" Freddy added.

All three of them danced and sang with the bass player. Soon, the song finished and another began, and another as great as the last one, and some other until they noticed that it was already midnight.

"Thank ya all ! I fucking love ya and see ya around bitches !" Monty (obviously) spoked before going back behind the curtains.

- I need to recharge, I'll go to the car.
"We were home all day, we still have batteries, right Bonnie ?"
"Right~" Bonnie said as he smiled at Freddy in a flirty way.
"Bye bye then !"
- see you around !
She said as she exited the room and went to their car, Roxanne was already sitting there, smoking a cigarette.

"... Ah, there you are. You want to recharge I guess."
- You guessed well~

The two feminin animatronic looked at each other as they smiled. They soon went to the back of the car as Chica plugged the wires to recharge.

- That was so cool ! Your job looks so fun !
"It is, even though you sometimes get a drunk man that flirt with you, disgusting." Roxanne said as she sat in the car's trucks.

-... So you smoke ?
"... Guess so... It just, feel right... I don't know, it was probably in my program but since..."we" became a thing more for childrens they took it off."
-... We ?
"Not you, Monty and me."

She took a deep breath and puffed smoke.

"... Jason told me that there was a project for me and Monty. We weren't supposed to be some "daytime" animatronics, we were supposed to have a night show with the both of us... But at the end we only replaced Foxy and Bonnie"
-... Night show ? Don't tell me...

Roxy looked at Chica and seemed to think.

"... Oh my God no, I'm not a fucking stripper ! Eww Chica !"
- Sorry ! But it's the way you said it was weird !
"No ! You just have dirty thoughts !"

They looked into each other's eyes before laughing. The atmosphere was light as they maintained their eyes on each other. They felt weird, like they were waiting for something, like they needed something... or someone.

"... What ? Do I have something on my face ?"
-... except from your beauty I see nothing~
"... Mmh, that was smooth~"

Chica smiled at Roxanne. She just wanted to hold her in her arms and be holded in return. She finally got the courage to put her hand on the wolf's. They looked into each other's eyes again.

-... Roxy... ?
"..."

They slowly brought their faces closer as Chica stared at Roxy's lips. Chica put her hand by the side of Roxy's face as she got more closer. Their faces were only an inch apart now.

"... Chica..."
-... What ?
"..."

Chica stared at Roxy's lips, she just wanted to kiss her, to hold her, to slide her hand on the wolfs's waist and be held in return, to caress her face and other nice parts of her body, is it normal to feel that toward a friend ? She wanted to tell her how much she loved her, how much she wanted to be held by her.

-... I think... I want... "that"

She said as she rubbed her finger on the wolf's bottom lips. The wolf seemed to hesitate, she first looked away but put back her gaze on the chicken. With only one more inch, their lips would collide and this waiting would finally stop... But at the last moment, the wolf gently pushed Chica away as she looked away.

-... I-I...
"... Let's just pretend... this didn't happen... I-I need to think."

The wolf stood up and looked one last time at the chicken. "... I'm sorry." She whispered as she disappeared in the bar, lefting Chica alone.

-... What.

What ? Why ?
Chica put her hands on her face, but her face felt weird, her face felt... wet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I looked at my hands, and that's when I noticed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

... A dark black liquid coming from my eyes.

To be continued... 

... I love wrighting angst when you least except it :D Told you I was a freak ;)
Anyway, see you nexte time !