"Can I get you something ?" The barman asked.
-...Mmmh... maybe a piña colada please.

The barman smiled and started the drink. Chica had no idea what it was but now that Jason put a "food bag" in her stomach, she could now not only eat but also drink, so why not ?

Once the drink was in front of her and she had slide the money to the barman, she took a sip of the liquid.

"... my captors sense that this is alcohol, but it's not like I can actually be drunk." She told herself. "What a shame... I kinda wonder what Roxy looks like drunk though" she smiled softly, almost giggling at the thought of her best friend being drunk.

"Yeah, friend..." She took a sip again. All she wanted was to dance her head off and laugh with her friends, fuck problems and relationships I just want to have fun !

"What are ya thinkin 'bout ?" Said a man beside her. He sat down on the chair next to her and gazed at the animatronic through his glasses.
-... Hey, I thought you were with Bonnie and Freddy, is everything okay ?
"Ya, I left them. I saw you alone and couldn't let ya down." Monty responded.
- Oh don't worry, I'm fine !
"Ya, but that dude kept staring at ya. Fucking asshole."

She laughed for a bit, Monty was the one she had the least connections with in the four stars group (Freddy, Roxy, Monty and her) but he still cared for her and protected her.

-... I wanted to ask, is Bonnie alright ? I mean, he looks fine now but he sometimes has this face like he realized something or like he heard someone talk in his back.
"... It's, complicated. Me and Freddy try to cheer him up but sometimes he seems to get lost in his thoughts and to get overwhelmed by it... In the Pizzaplex he had so much work to do that he didn't had time to clearly "think"... He needs a job."

Chica took a sip again.
-... Well, the best we can do is help him think of other things and get a job. But tonight-
She lifted her glass in the air.
- It's party time !
"Yeah you're right ! This place is too fucking calm ! When I go on stage I will lit this place in fucking fire !"
- FUCK YEAH, ARSON TIME !... I mean, ROCK AND ROLL !
"FUCK YEAH ! ROCK AND ROLL !"

Monty growled as he almost runned toward the stage and slided behind the curtains. This night was promising to be interesting.

"Wow, normally I almost have to drag him on stage so that he shows on time. How did you make that~ ?"
Chica turned over at the bar. In front of her was now Roxanne, a button op white shirt with a black tie and a black jeans.

-... You look... Cute.
"Cute ? I am BEAUTIFUL."
- Of course ! I mean-... Wow, I like it~
"You do~ ?" The wolf asked softly.

- ¡Claro niña! ¡Qué guapa !
"Oh stop it~"
- Come on, I know how badly you love my compliments~
"... Your impossible~"

The lights suddenly turned off as the spotlight litted on the scene. Monty was standing in the middle of the stage, his guitar in hand and a microphone in front of him. Behind him, a few people with other instruments.

"... I want to dedicate this night to a fucking good person. I fucking love you Chica, ya like partying and I like partying ! SO LET'S ROCK THIS SHIT OUT !"

A rock music started playing, it was a song from the 80's. The gator started playing with his bass as a man with an electric guitar and a man with a battery joined him. His bass was louder than the rest of the instruments. He opened his mouth and started signing.

"🎶They told him "Don't you ever come around here.
Don't wanna see your face you better disappear"
The fire in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it🎶"