Y/n was happy to finally find a place where no one else will go and where he can live now, but there's one thing he got confused about

Y/n: "what do you mean demons?"

Old man: "you haven't heard about demons?"

Y/n: "umm no?"

Old man: "they are extremely dangerous man-eating creatures. If you ever encounter one then you have a very low chance of survival, young man"

Y/n was shocked to know that there are man-eating creatures out there who feed on and survive from human flesh.

~Flashback end~

Y/n: 'i-i remember now, t-that guy told me about demons. A-are those t-three girls d-demons!?'

As y/n was in his own thoughts panicking realising that he's dealing with man-eating creatures he suddenly heard someone speak.

???: "Akaza-dono~, i think y/n-kun~ went that way~"

Y/n peaks from behind the tree he was hiding in and then he saw the blond haired girl speaking to the pink haired girl who he assumes is akaza.

Akaza: *pissed* "SHUT THE F*CK UP DOUMA, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY WE ALL STARTED FIGHTING AND MADE Y/N RUN AWAY SO SHUT UP AND LET ME FIN-"

all of a sudden y/n saw the six eyed girl from before appear right behind akaza as she karete-chopped akaza in the head

Six eyed girl: "stop shouting....akaza"

The blond haired girl whose name is revealed as douma looks at akaza and pouted then says with a very childish voice.

Douma: "Akaza-dono~ I'm not the reason he ran away you know~"

Akaza: "shut the f*ck up! You're the reason why he ran away! and don't say anything now, nobody f*cking likes you!"

Douma: "oh please~, I'm sure there are people out there who loves me~" *thinking of y/n*

~Meanwhile in a different universe~

A figure is scene wearing a douma merchandise. This figure is revealed to be Epic_Sans_Boi

Epic_Sans_Boi: "douma-dono i luv youuu~"

~Back in kimetsu no yaiba universe~

Akaza: *scoffs* "yeah right, keep dreaming"

Douma: "anyways, did you find darl-" *cough* "y/n-kun~ Kokoshibi-dono?"

Kokoshibi: "no i did not but....i am sure he ran in this direction......he shouldn't be far away"

Y/n: 'wait, why are they trying to find me? Oh god do they plan on eating me!? No! i can't let that happen, i know i won't die but i will become a infinite food resource for them because of my regeneration. I don't wanna spend the rest of my life as food for demons!!'

Y/n flinches at the thought of becoming food for those demons and he takes a step back out of fear and then one of the most cliché things happened to him.......... he stepped on a twig, which made a loud sound alerting the three demons. he then looks at the twig he stepped on.

Y/n: 'why does my luck hate me!?!?'

Y/n then glups as he looks at the three uppermoon's who are now looking at his direction.

Y/n: "ummm" *looks and points behind them* "look, a bear!!!"

The three quickly looked behind them but they didn't see any bear. Realising that they have been quite possibly bamboozled they quickly looked where y/n was only to see him running away. They ran towards him as well as fast as they could but because of y/n being good in Parkour he was still ahead of them.

Y/n: *looks behind to see them getting closer and tries to run faster* 'gotta go fast!!!!'

As he continued to run and the three uppermoons continued to follow him slowly starting to get closer and closer. he eventually had to stop as he reached the edge of a cliff and if he fell from that cliff he'll fall in a huge river which is beneath that cliff and is connecting to a waterfall.

Y/n: 'oh crap! What do I do now!?'

He was panicking trying to figure out what he can do now but suddenly He heard a very excited scream of someone.

Douma: "y/n-kun!!!"

The scream caught him off guard as he was not expecting them to reach him so fast which made him fall down the cliff.

Y/n: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "let me know what you think about this chapter. see you in the next one."