Chapter 4

Hey Again Hope you guys enjoyed my previous chapter. Welcome to chapter 4 :) I'm still up for request for what you want to read in next chapters and you'll be mentioned in the chapter as the character you'd like. Enjoy my 4th Chapter Chaps.

———-{Airport in Sydney}

"Nina. Nina wake up. Nina we've landed." I heard from my right and it was starting to get annoying. I slowly opened my eyes.

"What? We only just took off" I stated quite aggressively. He just giggled. Wait Who the heck is next to me? Wait that's right Austin Davies.

"Come on Nina we have to get off now. By the way there are 3 guys staring at us and they gave me a look that said 'Get off her NOW!" He said with a small chuckle. That'd be my brothers. Until we got onto our next flight to go to Los Angeles.

"Don't worry about them their just jealous of you." I said smiling up at him. He just stared at me with a sexy smirk. No Nina stop!

"But for real we have to get up."

"That be lovely. Thanks loves" The lady next to us said with a small but comforting smile. Austin and I giggled and got up and made our way out the plane.

We entered the airport and Austin hugged me goodbye and he walked away to this older version of him which I'm guessing is his dad.

"So who was that?" A very angry voice boomed through my left ear.

"Shut Up Joe! It was a friendly hug not a wedding ring!" Why cant they just let me live my life? Brothers are annoying.

"Whatever!" Clearly annoyed at my answer Joe stormed off to where our Bags were.

"Take your time guys we still have 3 hours and 25 minutes till we leave Sydney." Casper Announced to all of us. My mum said she'd wait with us. I thought this would be a great time to sleep and relax.

——{Nina's Dream ;)}

Nina giggled whilst she was being tickled (4 year old version of Nina)

"Connor stop it's starting to hurt!" She laughed even louder.

"Not until you say' Connor is sexy" A little boy said.

"Never!" Nina stood up and ran away being chased by this little boy.

Suddenly there was a gun shot. They both froze and stared at each other.

—-{End of dream}

"Nina? Are you okay?" My mum said shaking me franticly. I woke up with tears rolling down my face and everyone staring at me with confused expressions.

"What did you dream about?" Tyler asked placing a hand on my forehead.

"Nothing I was just dreaming about Paul Walker." I say trying to be believable

"Nina you were giggling then you screamed out of no where. What were you dreaming about? Tell us The Truth!" Tyler said in a stern tone.

I stared at them. I don't even know what I dreamed about. How am I supposed to tell them something I don't know? Instead of answering him I looked at the time and saw we had half an hour till the plane takes off and we still need to find our seats.

"I'll tell you guys on the plane. We need to go!" I said standing from my very uncomfortable position. They all just went along with what I was doing and hugged mum and said good bye. Why are good byes the hardest?

She called Tyler back so they could talk and he was getting annoyed then he went sad then they laughed then he went back to sad. What were they talking about?