Chapter 3

Thanks to everyone reading, I'm really stuck for ideas so I'm gonna give it my best shot :)

I hope you're enjoying it :) I have an idea for the plot, we'll just have to see ;)

This may be a bit different to the other layout so yeah :P But I'll stop talking now x

I don't know what just happened, blood was pumping through my viens, why did I let them do that? Why? I loved Louis Tomlinson, I should've told them, but no Harry Fucking Styles had to go and keep his pride. I was driving fast, too fast for the speed limit, I don't even know where I'm going, i just had to leave, I had to escape from the fear of Louis being hurt. I kept on driving, I could feel the tears building up, I had to go somewhere, somewhere to get Louis out of my head. I parked my car up and jumped out, I dried my tears on my jumper and walked towards the club. I walked in and saw tons of girls, on the tables, poles, chairs everywhere, I don't know if this will help, but I couldn't think of anything to do. I went up to the bar

"Can I have a beer please?" I asked

A woman in her mid 40s came up to serve me

"Sure, here ya go babe" She smiled.

I smiled back at her, and went to go sit down in a quiet corner of the strip club. I shouldn't have come here, it was a bad idea. I loved Louis not some slapper dancing for money. A girl came up to me, she must've been twenty or so, she was very pretty, she had long brown hair and lovely blue eyes, she reminded me of Louis actually.

"you want a dance hun? I can give you one in private" She smiled seductively

"Uhmm... actually I was just le-" I didn't get to finish my sentence, my hands were sweating, I think I was having a panic attack. She dragged me into the back room when the music started playing

"Please leave me alone, I have a boyfriend, please please go away please." I pleaded, scared out of my mind, I never should've come here, I ran out of the back room and ran out of the club, stumbled into my car and started driving. I still didn't know where I was going but I couldn't get Louis off my mind. I drove around for what felt like ages, I was speeding, I knew that much. What will Louis do? I know he will hate me forever now, what am I going to do? Wait where am I? I felt myself falling, where from?

~~~

*LOUIS POV*

* Local boy Harry Styles has been found unconscious at the bottom of a small cliff today, doctors say that they got him just in time. He was brought to the london hostpital earlier this morning and is recieving intensive care*

I woke up hearing the muffled sound of the t.v on, where was I? I don't really remember much about yesterday except for the fact that Harry told me he fancied me. Everything after that was a blur really.

I looked round to the tv.. Oh no!! Harry fell off a cliff while driving.. This is all my fault. What should I do? I stumbled up from where I was sitting and looked down at the ground, there was blood everywhere... I sped up to the bathroom. All of the bleeding had stopped.. I had two cuts on my face, no idea how those got there... I lifted up my bloody teeshirt...there were bruises all over my back... I decided to call Liam.

"Hey Louis how are ya?"

"Liam I need you to come over.." I sighed, why had this happened? I don't remember...

"Okay I'll be there in 5.."

"Thanks Laim."

I put down the phone and went to clean the floor downstairs. I heard a knock at the door. I hgesitated to open it, hoping that is wasn't Harrys friends even though I was expecting Liam..