one

hey! did you run away from home too?

...

hey! don't ignore me!

...

Are you deaf?

...

...

leave me alone.

oh so you can hear me! my name is y/n l/n what's your name?

...My name's ___ ____
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

   Y/n slowly woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing. It was her first day at a new high school today, she had to transfer due to the use of violence in her old school. That dream again... fuck. Y/n thought, while getting out of bed, she wasn't typically excited to go to the new school because she had to move to a new neighborhood along with transferring to a new high school. She put on a black hoodie over her school uniform and pulled the hood up covering her face as much as possible. She didn't have much money for food so she just decided to drink some water for breakfast before heading out.

   Y/n was finally in the front gates of her new school. Hesitantly she started walking, suddenly whispers and chatter were heard from the people behind, the whispers were luckily not about her but a certain eye catching, handsome guy, he had everyone's attention. Many girls had hearts in their eyes while looking at this beautiful guy. tch, people are so shallow, what if he's a murderer that just hides his secrets with his pretty face, people will fall for anyone as long as they're beautiful. Well, not that it concerns me anyway, hopefully i won't have to interact with someone like him, someone that attracts attention wherever they go. Y/n thought while witnessing everyone fawning over the guy. The girl just decided to keep walking to the teacher's office.

   "Didn't know there would be two transfers at the same time this year." The teacher said while looking at some papers. Y/n couldn't even care less as to who the other person was all she wanted to do was go to the classroom and sleep avoiding any problems. As y/n was about to say something a knock was heard on the door. "Must be the other transfer student, come in" the teacher stated, and to y/n's rotten luck it was the guy that attracts attention wherever he goes. Fuck...

   "Quiet! We have a new transfer student."

   "A transfer?"

   "At our school?"

   "A guy? A girl?"

The confused voices of the students were heard from outside the classroom where y/n and the other transfer were waiting.

   "Come on in."

Everyone was left wide eyed and mouth agape as the transfer student entered the classroom.

   "I'm Daniel Park. Nice to meet you..." Daniel said while avoiding eye contact.

   He's fucking gorgeous!!!! everyone thought while staring at Daniel.

   "Take that empty seat. Oh right, there's another transfer student, come on in"

   The door opened revealing a person with their hood on making it hard to see their face. The person walked to the front of the class as eyes were following their steps.