Angel..?

TW BTW

Journal entry #10

Hii... I broke up with Ranboo.. I got annoyed over Tubbo. Im really upset about it to..! But you know.. Things happen  now im lonely. I cant even do anything.. I miss Ranboo to much- but yesterday i made a promise to Billzo that i wouldnt get with him again..

End of Journal entry #10

Tommy's POV ofc

~Monday~

~6:30 am~

I sighed and got on my bed crying.. Im just going to skip school today i cant. Im going to go to school and see Ranboo and Tubbo and i wont be able to deal..

I decided to go back to sleep

~Timeskip~

"TOMMY GET UP!? YOUR GONNA BE LATE" Someone said screaming coming into my room

"Huh!? What the fu-" My eyes lit up

"Billzo! Hey" I smiled. I got up and walked over to him. He looked at me

"Tommy.. Your not doing so good today i see." He said

"Wh-..what! What do you meannn" I tried to sound energetic but it came out in a more of a high pitched whiney voice. I sighed "Yah.. Im sorry it just hurts.. I had my first kiss with him!? And its all gone.. I wanted the person that i had my first kiss with my future lover, future husband! And its all gone.. I really loved him.. but he loved Tubbo." I cried out. He hugged me

"Tommy it happens to everyone.. They expect their first kiss will be their future, it happens... He was really toxic and treated you badly" He said and held me. He started humming as i let out soft sobs.

This feeling again.. The warm.. Safe.. Nice.. feeling. I like it. Ive only felt this 4 times.. When me and Ranboo had our first kiss, when me and him cuddled (which was barley) the other night in the rain with Billzo and now.. I looked up at Billzo who was humming with his eyes closed. I looked at his lips..

No Tommy.. Im not risking the friendship.. Plus i just broke up with my now ex.. Thats unhealthy. I cried more and more.. I couldnt stop..

Shut up you whine baby

Stupid bitch

Not capable of love

No wonder Ranboo didnt love you

Billzo probably thinks your annoying

Bad person

Ugly

Freak

No one will ever love you..

I cried more

"Shhh.. Its okay.. Let it all out angel..."

Angel.. I blushed.. I enjoyed this.. I calmed down a bit..

I could feel soft cold fingertips going through my hair..

I could feel the soft breathes..

I could feel arms around me..

It was all amazing.. But it was still sad

He picked me up. My legs going around his waist and my arms around his neck as my head layed in his shoulder still sobbing.. He sat in my gaming chair.. I was now sitting on his lap facing him and hugging him.. He lifted my chin and made eye contact with me. My eyes all red and puffy tears running down my face. He pushed the hair out of my eyes and kissed my cheek. I felt my face heat up.

"Its gonna be okay" He said

I just sat there and put my head back in his shoulder and sobbed more..

Word count: 513

Sorry about the short chapters! Lmao but ive like posted 5 times today just to make yall happy and i also made hope you enjoyed the angst.. I wanna make worse angst then that though lmao so ima think how bye lovelys <3 Im starting tho think this story is bad.. btw Like do you guys dislike it?