Regrets and Denial

Oliver's POV

I couldn't breathe, my lungs were burning from excess carbon dioxide and lack of oxygen. Her grip was so strong I knew she had the Mirakuru but it was blocking my airway.

"Fe...li...ci...ty" I croak out trying to free myself from her grip. She loosened her grip and I could see recognition and realization cross her face. She recognized me. She looked into my eyes and I could see the pain and hurt as she took the stray antidote arrow the only one left and without another word she jumped out the window. I wanted her to be safe is all I ever wanted instead she is hurt because of me. I put her in that position, when I didn't heal Slade 5 years ago, when I had the chance. I was so frustrated at the decisions I made. I watched Sara die twice then she died again and the last time I saw her she was shooting arrows at Slade's army's using my spare bow. Slade wasn't going to hurt anybody that I love anymore. I grunted as I got up and painfully followed where Felicity was headed. I followed her to a warehouse. I looked around the property and I climbed the sides of the building and then jumped on the stairs, then I jump-flipped over the fence to make it to the entrance. I had a bad feeling about this...

*2 weeks earlier*

Felicity was in her office at Queen consolidated, late at night around 10:00 p.m. Oliver was out of town for a business meeting and he was supposed to be back that same night. She was doing some paperwork when the elevator dinged open and a figure that was supposed to be On Lian Yu, the one and only Slade Wilson. As soon as she saw the man the blood drained from her face what she did not know was that Slade still had Mirakuru in his system the cure only worked on him temporarily. He broke the ARGUS prison an came to make the promise he made to Oliver Queen true. Slade walked into her office.

"Miss Smoak, nice to see you again." He said as he could see terror in her eyes. The camera's had been disabled.

"Slade what do you want?" she asks not knowing that there was a lot that he could do to the cure not affecting him permanently.

"I once made a promise to someone and I am here to make that a reality." He said sinisterly. "I came to get you." He said as he flipped her table over with one hand that's when she knew he was still in Mirakuru mode. She knew was in trouble but she did not know what Slade's plan was until he tranquilized her and he threw her over his shoulder. He left the office as it was.

*The next morning 2 weeks ago*

"There has been a terrible accident last night. Two bodies have been found and one has been confirmed to belong to Mr .Queen's personal assistant Felicity Smoak."
The news reporter reported. Slade had planned a terrible accident and he managed to make the police believe that one of the bodies burned was the one that belonged to Felicity. Oliver refused to believe that she was gone she couldn't be. He was going to find her no matter what.