But whatever or wherever this action leads us, i know i have to stand for this decision. I love Rain and i want to give her the sweetest gift i could--her family.

"Don't worry, Kristen. Everything will fall into place like we plan to. " Gray gave me a tap which boost my determination.

"I hope so, Gray." Yea.. I really hope so.

---

After three hours of driving, Gray finally stopped the car in front of a small bungalow. It was made of bricks and stone. There's a mini garden and a swing in the front porch that can be seen outside since the gate is just three-four feet high---- just enough to fence.

Gray and I shared the same thought-- it is HOME and not just some random house we've seen nearby.

"Ready?!" Gray asked after unbuckling her seatbelt. I just nod and unbuckled my seatbelt as well.

The soonest time we both gone outside the car, a middle-aged blonde woman came out of the house. She's a typical housewife---hair arranged in a bun style, a simple housedress, and a cute bunny slippers. She has the Spanish features that is very familiar to me. It is the same set of eyes that melt my heart.

To my astonishment, Gray simply gasp beside me. I look at her direction and she motioned me towards the direction of the house as well.

All i can do is to just stare wide-eyed, mout-opened as i try to digest the sight i am seeing now with my naked eyes. Damn!

Mandy?!!?

Gray was the first one to recover. She immediately head to the gate and call the woman i never thought i'll be seeing here.

"Hey, Mandy!!" Gray greeted with a fake tone.

Mandy turn towards us, obviously shock. I can't help but to glare at her. How dare her keep this information from us--from Rain?

Before i could burst out infront of them, Rain's mom opened the door for us.

"Please come inside and allow my daughter to explain before you two jump into conclusions." The blonde said with an unusual tone. It is the same tone that Rain uses whenever she's dead serious or the topic is too sensitive for her to discuss.

Daughter? Mandy is her daughter? WTH!

I looked at Gray and she just nodded. We both entered the opened gate while Mandy motioned us to sit on the chairs in the garden.

"I'll just get you guys something." Rain's mom said before heading inside the house, leaving Mandy alone to explain this charade.

"You better have a good explanation on this or I'll wring your pretty neck!" Gray warned.

Mandy take a deep breath before facing us.

"I'm just visiting here." She explained. My brow arched on that. Visiting?! The hell that she's just visiting someone which happens to be Rain's mom!!

"She's Rain's mom!!" I said in an accusing tone. I felt Mandy flinched.

"I-I k-know. ."

"You know!!!??" I shout in disbelief. "You know it all along and you don't even bother telling us---telling her?! What kind of a person are you?!!"

"Kristen please calm down.. I did----"

"Calm down!!?" I slap the table using my palm. How can she expect me to calm down after hearing all of these?