Zoro: What?!

(Y/N): What lame insults.

Sanji and Zoro got in each other's faces before Nami clobbered both of them.

Vivi: Don't worry, guys! Luffy isn't going to lose! We made a promise to each other! We're all going to meet in Alubarna!

...She said as her face was drenched in sweat, and she was shaking.

Usopp: You're more worried than the rest of us!

Nami: <patting Vivi's head> You just worry about the rebellion!

(Y/N): <yawning; to Zoro> You fought a Warlord of the Sea? Which one?

Zoro started to sweat, looking embarrassed.

Zoro: Uh... Mihawk.

(Y/N): <surprised> You fought Dracule Mihawk? And you're alive? That's impressive.

Sanji: He got his ass kicked though.

Usopp: Yeah. He used a tiny sword to beat him.

Zoro: <angry> SHUT UP!! 💢

(Y/N): There's nothing wrong with being ashamed to lose, you know. Especially to Hawk-Eyes Mihawk. He may very well be the most powerful of the Warlords of the Sea.

Zoro frowned.

(Y/N): <rubbing Zoro's head> There, there. Don't be sad.

Nami and Usopp sweatdropped at the scene.

Nami: What the hell am I watching, exactly?

Usopp: I-I don't know...

(Y/N): Isn't this how you comfort somebody?

Nami: You don't have to do it so weirdly though.

(Y/N): I see. I guess it's just because I've never really been comforted before. Or that much at least.

Nami and Usopp frowned at each other.

Usopp: Damn... Now I feel bad.

...

After saying goodbye to the giant crab (who Nami named Pincers) and getting some help crossing the Shandora River from the Kung-Fu Dugongs, the group were now closer than ever to Alubarna.

Zoro: We're making good progress. Will we be in time?

Vivi: It's going to be close. I'm not sure even Eyelashes can get us there in time.

Usopp: Only two of us can ride him, anyway. And we could still get ambushed by Baroque Works!

Nami: Isn't there any way we can get there together?

(Y/N): Maybe those ducks can help us.

Everyone looked in the direction that he was pointing and saw a group of ducks.

Vivi: Karoo!!! And he's brought the Super-Sonic Duck Squadron with him!!

...

Near the Alubarna west gate, the Baroque Works agents were waiting around.

Ms. Obon: Are you sure about this? Is this really going to work? You're sure the princess and the pirates are going to come? I can already hear the cries of the rebel forces.

Ms. Merry Christmas: They're going to reach Alubarna first! Aren't the Straw Hats going to stop them?

Ms. Doublefinger: There's a good chance the pirates won't make it in time. They lost a lot of time back at Rainbase.