Going and Moving (Chapter 17)

"Ouch."

Lloyd bumped into someone in the airport.

"Sorry. I didn't mean.. Benina!" Lloyd said as he recognized the girl in front of him.

"Lloyd!" Benina answered. 

"Sorry. I wasn't looking."

"It's okay. Have you seen your girlfriend yet?"

"No. I haven't but I need to go back to the Philippines because of some things."

"What a coincidence. I'm going to the Philippines too for some shoots and runway shows."

Flight 4231 to Manila is now boarding.  

____________________________________________

The next day was awkward but there's something weird about Chrome that day.

"Sit down. Breakfast is ready." Chrome said.

"You're up early."

The table was set with even a small vase with roses in the middle.

"I just wanted to cook that's all."

"Really?"

"I didn't know cooking was hard. I just order out or just eat outside that's why I don't always cook here."

"Let I be the judge then if you're a good cook." I joked.

I took a bite from the eggs benedict he cooked.

"How is it?"

"It's good. Here. Let's eat."

"About last night.."

"Don't mind it. Just forget it happened." 

____________________________________________

"Theia, Silver Florence would go here later to pick a dress for the Music Awards. I would like you to assist her to pick one. Okay? Theia? Are you listening?" Charlene, one of the senior stylists said to me.

"Sorry. What were you saying?"

"It's like your mind is somewhere else. Why is there something wrong?" she asked.

"Don't mind me. I was just thinking about something. Charlene, do you know an apartment unit I can rent?"

"Yeah. There's one in my apartment building. Are you looking for one?"

"Yes. Can you give me the number of the owner there?"

"Sure. Here." She gave me a piece of paper with the number.

"Thanks."

"No prob. Remember okay? Silver Florence would go here later to pick a dress for the Music Awards. You are the one who'll assist her." 

____________________________________________

I knocked on the door of Chrome's room. It turned the doorknob and it was opened so I went in.

I think that possibly maybe I'm falling for you. Yes there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you..

I saw Chrome playing the piano. My heart started beating faster again.

"You're home." Chrome said as he turns around to face me.

"I'm sorry. Your room was open and I just wanted to talk to you about something." I said.

My eyes started to wander around the room and then I saw a wall with all my pictures, pictures I didn't know Chrome took of me.

"What is it?" Chrome asked.

"Can we talk about it in the living room?"  

____________________________________________

"Chrome, thank you for everything but I think it's time for me to move out. I already found a place I could stay in. You've done enough and as I said I thank you for that. You've been nothing but kind and generous to me and I no longer want to be a burden to you." I told to Chrome.

"Is this because of the kiss? I thought we should forget it already. But if it is I know it was out of place and I'm sorry." Chrome said.

"No Chrome. Don't ever think about that. As I said, I just don't want to be a burden to you anymore. And I don't want it to be awkward for you if you bring home your future girlfriend here in your house."

"But my future girlfriend is already living in this house."