As It All Falls Down (Chapter 11)

"Lloyd, you know it's very important for you to be in my graduation tomorrow." I said to Lloyd when we were talking via Skype.

A few months have past. I studied fashion styling just like I planned to. It's actually my graduation tomorrow. And I'm gonna be an assistant to a stylist here in London for a while. It's just sad Lloyd isn't here with me. The rumor is still taking its toll but at least things are getting better, for Lloyd at least. Lloyd and I, we talked on the phone and also talked via Skype but it's just different when we're really together.

"You know I want to be there right now with you but I can't."

"You always say that. You've change Lloyd. You value your career now more. It's not that I'm telling you to forget about your career but how about me, how about us? Ever since.."

"Ever since what?"

"Ever since that manager of yours thought of that brilliant idea of telling everyone that the rumor was not true and it even paved the way for you and Deanna to be in a relationship, you've changed. And you just let them do that to you."

"Are you questioning Sarah's decisions?"

"What if I do? I know Sarah just wants to save your career but I didn't expect she'd do that and you'd go on with it."

"But you know how the show business works. Not everything is true."

"Show business, show business, show business. I'm tired of it already. I've put up with it for a long time already and I can't take it anymore. I don't want to do this Lloyd but.. me or your career? Would you stay there or go here to get married and have the family we wanted all along?"

"Raine.. I.. I love what I do. I love making people happy with what I do. I'm happy with what I'm doing."

"Okay. I don't have the right to stop you from doing what you love. I'm just sad that you didn't pick me but I understand. I love you Lloyd, remember that." I said to Lloyd then I closed my laptop and just started crying.  

____________________________________________________

The next day I was not in the mood to go to my graduation but my friends Meredith and Miranda (they're twins) who are also my classmates pushed me to go.

"He's just a guy. There are still many guys out there." Miranda said.

"A guy you are with for 7 years and about to get married to, isn't just some guy." Meredith said.

"Miranda.. Meredith.." I said.

"Sorry." they both said.

"Forget about that. It's our graduation day. We need to enjoy." Miranda said.

"Let's go. We'll be late." Meredith said 

____________________________________________________

We decided to go to this club later that night.

"I'll just sit by the bar." I shouted since the bar was so crowded and noisy.

So I sat by the bar and ordered some vodka. I suddenly saw this guy at the end of the bar drinking alone looking so problematic.

"I thought people who go here want to have fun." I told the bartender and pointed at the guy.

He laughed a little and said..

"His name is Chrome. He goes here often always looking like that for a while now. Don't know his problem though."

I just looked at the guy named Chrome then suddenly he comes up to me.

"Do you have problem with me?" he asked. I can sense that he's already drunk.

"Pardon?" I said.

"I see that you're looking at me."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to."

"You like me don't you."

"No. It's just you remind me of someone."

"Sorry. He's just really drunk." the bartender told me and motioned the bouncer to go to our direction.

"Let's go sir. You're already drunk." the bouncer told Chrome.

"Fine. Fine. I'll go with you." Chrome said. 

____________________________________________________

"Girls, I'll go ahead." I said to the twins.

"Are you sure?" Meredith asked.

"Yup." I answered.

"Take care okay?" Miranda said.

"Okay. Thanks."

I went out of the bar and saw the guy named Chrome about the cross the street. I suddenly saw a car passing by about to hit him. I immediately run to him and pushed him. I saved him but when I was about to run, it was too late. The car was too fast.