Chapter 7

I took deep breaths as I stood in front of Monty Golf,  exactly where Monty would be.
Pushing open the door revealed the Golf Course I spent so much time in,  man have I missed this place.    I looked all over the course for him,  finding him inside the little treehouse  structure.    I waddled through the ball pit and climbed in the wooden house,  seeing Monty curled up in a corner was sad.

"Monty?"   I made sure to keep my voice low so as to not anger him.    He wrapped his tail around himself to get as far away from me as possible.     "I have something important to tell you."  I said with a dorky smile.    He gave me an irritated look,  only fueling my ambition.    "First before I tell you, let's play Golf!   I'm not taking a no for an answer."    I heard him grumble and stand after I left to get a club and ball.

We've already passed 10 holes and Monty has already loosened up,  so I decided I'd use my victory dance when I get a hole in one.     To my luck the next hole I got a hole in one,   time to pull out the good old victory dance.    I wiggle my arms and shoulders while bouncing in a circle like a child while giggling.    I noticed Monty's eyes almost bulge out as he remembered how my victory dance came to be.

"Well,  you beat my Y/n.  How come you don't have a victory dance yet?"    Monty questioned,   I'd never really thought of one yet.

"I haven't really practiced one yet."

"Come on,  I wanna see you rub your victory in my face in a cute way."

"Ok ok.   Uhmmmm."

I started to wiggle my arms and shoulders while bouncing in a circle.    Giggles escaped my mouth as I found this really goofy.

"That's perfect!"   Monty chuckled and embraced me,  rubbing our cheeks together like we always do.

"Come on Monty,  I know we're almost done with the course.   Let's finish it and head to the main stage!"

He just silently followed me,  looking like a lost puppy.

We finished the course and got to the main stage,   everything was set in place.    I had Monty sit down so I could run backstage and get ready.     I dressed in an outfit that resembles what I looked like as an animatronic.  I picked up a mic and spoke into it.

"Hit it Music Man!"

On que my favorite song of all time started to play,   Crocodile Rock.

I skipped on to the stage and sang my heart out.

(If you've read the first book you'd know which version 😁💜)

I danced and sang with every fiber of my soul,  the exact way I used to with Monty.
As the song came to a close I ran off stage and rubbed my cheek against Monty's,  letting him hug me as tight as possible without hurting me.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Monty.  I'm back,   and I missed you so much."