The first kiss

This story was written by Audrey and edited by me.

The First Kiss:
Audrey and Marshall sat in the student lounge of their college. Most people were in class right now, but Audrey and Marshall had taken one less class than most people. The student lounge was completely empty. "It's no fair," Audrey whined to Marshall one of her closest friends. "Rain's been kissed, Brandon's been kissed, heck, even Tim's been kissed!" Marshall felt his cheeks flare up when they went on the topic of kissing.
"I haven't been kissed," Marshall interjected, looking at the ground.
"You haven't? I thought for sure by now that you would have been," Audrey responded a genuine confused look on her face.
"Really? Because it's weird I thought the same thing for you!" He replied, biting his lip.
A small silence followed.
"Maybe we should try it," he suddenly breaking the awkward quietness surrounding them.
"Try what?"
Marshall looked Audrey straight in the eyes. "Our 1st kiss, but just as friends." Audrey contemplated his statement.
"Alright. I'm game." She started to blush a little as well.
"Okay on 3, 2, 1,-" Marshall counted and their lips locked. It was short, sweet, and blissful. The perfect kiss.
Years later they decided to do it again. To them the next kiss was even better than the first. It was something that Rain and Tim didn't even know about. That very first kiss.