knowing the reality

Hey! I'm back after many day. Sorry here's the next part

a/n : You were in a heavy sleep when someone came and woke you up

y/n : mmmm..! Who's there? Go and do your business. (In a sleepy voice)

Jimin : y/n please wake up its already 5am and only few work is left to complete our article (in a very sweet and low voice)

A/n : you woke up and said

y/n : it's only 5am what are you doing better go and sleep we didn't had good sleep last night.

Jimin : Ok! I'm going.

A/n : you woke and followed Jimin where he was going.

y/n pov : I don't even know why am I following him

A/n : you realise that Jimin is getting out from the back door and going out in the parking area. He was talking to someone you can't here there conversation properly. But you can here some words

the man: where is she?

Jimin : she's in my room

y/n (pov) : about whom they are talking about? Is that me?

The man : So! When you are going to kill her.

y/n pov : kill whom?

Jimin : No I'm not going to kill her. Yess I'll give her pain as much as I can (smirk) being a mafia doesn't means always to kill. Giving pain is better than killing.

the man: but it's not right her father has killed your parents not she.

Jimin : I can't kill his father because he is also a mafia.

the man : What is his name?

a/n : he said a name which was very shoking. He said the name of your father

Jimin : Mr. Kim Bakhyun

y/n : (shocked) my father is a mafia. And the girl he is talking about is me

A/n : you tried to run but you dropped something which make Jimin alert

The man : What was that?

Jimin : y/n!! She heard everything. No babe I'm not letting you run away from me

A/n : Meanwhile. You were finding your phone to call someone who can save you but you can't find it.

y/n : ok! I have to run from here now.

a/n : you tried to run but as soon as you were about to go out from the door but Jimin was standing in front of you.

Jimin : Aww!! Where are you going babe. Stop right there (coming closer to you)
You are running away from me? (touching you inappropriately)

y/n : No! I was just getting late for my home. My mom would have tensed for me.

Jimin : Which mom your mom has already been killed by your dad. The one who is living with you is just a lady who looks like your mom. Your dad just did some plastic surgery on that lady and now she's looking exactly like your mom.

y/n : My mom has been killed. (You can't hold back your tears and started crying loudly)

Jimin : No no no don't cry, u keep your tears for the pain you are going to suffer from. (Smirk)

y/n : what pain? You'll torture me cut my fingers pour hot water on me but I've lost my mother and this is the biggest pain in life

Jimin : Aww! You're so innocent. Something worse that that.

A/n : I hope you'll run your mind and understand which pain is he talking about. Y/n understood this.

y/n : What are you talking about? Please don't do that to me. I promise I'll not run away from here and will be your slave for the whole damn life.

Jimin : oh! Intelligent. But atleast you should get punishment for your mistake. Don't worry. You'll enjoy

(He dragged you to his room and locked it. But he didn't knew that y/n are having a knife with her. Jimin tried to come closer to y/n.)

What will y/n do. Will she kill Jimin or accept to be a slave of him.