21: Attack

THE BOYZ

The Boyz members and Oneus were watching around Straykids location. Kevin, Haknyeon and Eric stayed at home, to watch over her; Chanhee and Jacob are vaiting in the van, Chanhee is looking around the security cameras after hacking in their enemys system while Jacob looked sometimes too, making sure non of the members are hurt. Their alleys are all around Straykids mansion. What they know for sure is that Xdinary heroes are on their way here for a meeting with straykids and Twice are already there. Xdinary heroes will be there in around four to five hours. It is really calm because most are asleep and non of them are like outside or looking around.    
"Everything free?", Sangyeon asked.
"Yes, they sleep like babys. No one is out of their bedrooms.", Chanhee answered.  
"Good. Mamamoo, Shinee, WayV and the rest of THE BOYZ go inside; Oneus and Itzy make sure to block off the entrances; Viviz and Verivery be on stand by and ready to back off.", Sangyeon explained.
"Alright. Let's get this party started.", Onew of Shinee said with a smirk.

Y/N

Kevin is currently sitting with her in the living room, watching frozen together. It was currently very calm, Kevin started singing.
"Do you wanna bild a snowman?"
"No thanks.", Eric said as he jumped on the couch.
"Frozen? Or a disney marathon?", Haknyeon asked as he sat down next to Eric.
"A frozen marathon, I guess.", Kevin answered.
"How is the rest doing?", Kevin asked after a akward silence. Y/N just watched the movie, not caring about the two male and her friend, she doesn't even listen to their conversation.
"Good, no one hurt but they didn't attack yet.", Haknyeon answered. 

THE BOYZ

"Killing us isn't that easy.", Chan, Straykids leader, said.
"Funny to think of that when you and your allies are in that state.", Changmin smirked. Well Twice was down, not dead but the members are hurt for sure, some might even need a hospital. Most of Straykids have pretty bad injuries and about three are blacked out. It is only The boyz and Straykids right now since they decided to prepare something for Xdinary heroes to have a great welcome greet.
"If I were you, I wouldn't try anything against us, then we have something you might not want dead.", Sangyeon said.
"Especially for you Hwang.", Juyeon added.
"Nothing can stop us from taking revenge.", Hyunjin said.
"Not even the live of your sister?", Changmin said making Hyunjin uncomfortable.
"You bastarts! How could you even know my sister. I swear I will kill you if you touch her!", Hyunjin yelled, most of it wasn't heard by them since they started to leave the room.
"Yeah, yeah. Let's see what you do.", Younghoon said as he closed the door, leaving Straykids in a room.
"You all did great, let's get out of here.", Sangyeon praised his members. They walked out of the house, seeing that most of their allies left. He walked up to Shinee, who said there.
"Ready for the welcome surprise?", he asked.
"Yes. It will be fun.", Taemin answered.
"Then let's get out of here.", Sangyeon said and he went to his car. The three cars left. One of the car drove in a different direction. Shinees plan is to drive to their base and before that they pass Xdinary heroes. When they pass the gang they might have decided to throw a little bomb towards them. Shinee is known for loving their bombs so it wouldn't be a surprise. The bigger surprise for the junior gang will be when they see how their allies are hurt, wounded, some even on the verge of dying.