The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.

Start from the beginning

Todoroki: "Wait a minute. First of, only us three? How come Bakugou isn't in trouble? Second, if Iida hadn't done anything, Native would've been killed. If Midoriya hadn't come, the two of the, would've been killed. No one realized that the hero killer had appeared. Are you saaying that we should've followed the rules andwatched people get killed?" She said with some anger.

Izumi: "W-Wait-"

Kenjire: "Are you saying that as long as it ends alright, it's fine to bend the rules? As for Bakugou, she received clear instructions from her supervisor, Best Jeanist, to use her Quirk against all the villains, including the rouge male."

Todoroki: "Rouge male? He saved our llifes and helped catch Stain. And isn't it a hero's job to save people?" She argued.

kenjire: "That's why you're not a full-0fledged hero yet. And defending a male? Goodness, what are you being taught by U.A and Endeavor?"

Todoroki: "You bitch!" She answered angrily.

Iida: "Stop it. She's absolutly right."

Todoroki: "I don't care. She insulted someone who saved our asses back there!" Sheshouted at iida..

Gran Torino: "Hang on young Todoroki. Hear her out until the end." To that, Todoroki scoffed.

Kenjire: "That was the official opinion of the police. And the punishment and such would only haappen if this was to be made public, woof. If such, you would probaly be applauded by the public, and ridiculed at the same time as well as getting a punishment. On the other hand, this is a bit underhanded, but if it's not made public, the burn scars would support Endeavor being the hero who saved the day and it would end there. Thankfully, there were very few witnesses and this violation would be crushed here. But this would also mean no one woudl know about your good actions, as well as working together with a male, to not make a fool of you to the public. Which do you prefer?" She asked. waiting fir our answer, but none of us spoke. "Personally, I don't was to be the one to find fault with promising young ones, as much as I dissagree with what you said about the male."

Manual: "Either way, we'll need to take responsebility for being negligent in our supervisory duties." To that, Iida walked foward and bowed in apology to Manual. To that, the hero scolded Iida breafly. I, as well as Todoroki, followed after her and apologised. The chieftess of police soon thanked us for our deeds, and began to leave, before turming to us one more time.

Kenjire: "As for the male, be aware that we are looking for him. He is wanted alive to become a top breeding horse for powerful Quirks creation. He is considered Rouge and will stay that way until captured. I'd advise to support his capture, as to not tarnish your future with the likes of males."

Todoroki: "What?!"

Kenjire: "While necesery for reprudoction, they are lesser then us, and should be treated as such.  That is all." She then left, as both me and Todoroki were angered by what she said.

Iida: "Hmph, serves him right."

Bakugou: "Shut up."

We all turned to her in surprise.

Iida: "Bakugou, you're awa-" She was cut off.

Bakugou: "Shut up, you damned bitch!" She shouted, leaving us all stunned.

Iida: "What foul language! That is no way to treat ones classmate and future partner in hero activity!"

Bakugou: "Like hell I care! You don;t get to talk about my little dynimite like that!" She yelled, tears threatning to come from her eyes.

Iida: "Did you suffer some form of an head trauma? This isn;t like you at all."

Bakugou: Tch. Whatever. Just don't talk to me, you damned bitch."