Announcments! (Please read)

This is NOT a chapter!

I wanted to ask you guys which charecters would you like to treat males properly and which do you want not to. Aside from that. i will give you a list of those who treat males properly and those who treat males like trash for the future. Some charecters that won't appear will be so as it is for the plot I have in mind.

At the bottom of each list I'll put a place for you guys to add your own requestes.

Properly:

Izumi Midoriya.

UA Staff (All Might not included).

Todoroki Household.

Eri.

All For One.

Kurogiri.

Suggestions ---->

Trash:

Inko Midoriya.

Stain.

Monoma.

Overhaul.

Muscular.

(M/N) (L/N).

Suggestions ---->

Aside from that, I saaw a comment about not having any romance in this story a while back, but I wanted to  know if all of you guys agree with it? If you want some romance in this, then with who?

Suggestions (for love interest) ---->

In addition, i will update the costume in the future to suit a planned OC of mine. I also plan to dress up as the OC in a future holiday.

Lastly, If you guys want something else for me to add in this story, than please write it down  in a comment to the next "suggestions" and I will go over it all. I want for this book to be good and enjoyable for all of you guys, so please don't be ashamed to wrote down your wishes.

Forgot to mention, if any of you guys have any story requestes for me, please eitehr send it in my message board or a private message to me, but don't be a stranger!

Till next time, and please do try my other stories. help save our world and for real, be good people.

Till next time!

Sayonara!