Hoseok clenched his fist and grabbed a fistful of his shirt, trying to control himself, trying to hold his little pieces together.

"Okay, I hope you will get a chance to talk to him. Don't worry about me, I will go to my room and rest so you will be free to do whatever you want."

Looking out at the car window again, he sighs and asks a question that has been bugging him since they left Jackson's place.

"Namjoon I want to ask you something..." He quietly said.

"Yeah, what is it." Namjoon got curious and looked intently at his fiancee while they wait their turn at the intersection.

"If you haven't met my brother if our parents told you years ago that I am your betrothed, would you like me? Do you think you might have fallen in love with me too?" Hoseok asked in his small voice, as if a kid asking for praise, for attention, for love.

Namjoon looked at Hoseok and think about what he said, the two brothers are similar yet so different from each other. Seokjin has been the perfect heir, polished, classy, with a beauty that captures everyone's attention while Hoseok has been the naughty baby brother who wears his heart on his sleeve. As they grew up Namjoon realizes that he prefers Seokjin's quiet effectiveness, his classy look, and his ability to charm people. The perfect partner for a wealthy up-and-coming CEO like him thus making him fall more for the man.

Hoseok now is all fire and fun and life. He is made to be pampered and hidden away from the spotlight. He is never invited to business meetings inside and outside the company because of his rebellious nature and blunt mouth, he doesn't know how to act indifferent, everyone can see the emotions on his face and it's a downside for him, being a Kim heir's partner means he holds a little power too when it comes to the financial aspect of the company and Namjoon's partner has his work cut out for him, obeying rules and stuff and he truly can't see Hoseok to be that partner. Hoseok is light, movement, and life. He is everywhere and it would be a shame to put him in a cage and take the life out of him.

"I might not be attracted to you at first because you will probably annoy me since I like peace and quiet while you like loud music and dance. On the other hand, I will have to admit that you are physically appealing to me too so I, therefore, conclude that I have a 50/50 chance of falling for you."

Hoseok glumly hums under his breath. See, Namjoon will never ever like him.

Namjoon sneaks a peek towards the smaller man, he reached out and grabs Hoseok's hands. He felt the man tense up before calming down again and letting him hold his hands. It's tiny, he noticed. The hand he is holding now has been dwarfed by his own bigger ones, it's slim, soft, and delicate just like the person who owns it.

"I'm sorry if my answer is not to your liking. I am many things but I am a man who's not comfortable lying, so if I say something to you it's the truth."

"Thanks, I respect that. It's just that, when I drink alcohol it makes me think things that seem impossible to happen." Hoseok explains like a child.

"Like what..."

"Like you suddenly falling for me, treating me better, loving me. That would be awesome, and then we will live happily ever after."

"Like a fairytale huh? So I am your prince." Namjoon gently pats the smaller man on the head.

"You always are... You have been my prince charming since we were kids but don't let Yoongi hear that. He will get jealous and fight you."

Namjoon's eyes widen at the sudden confession, albeit a drunk one but he knew for sure that the smaller man is stating facts.

"If I'm your price then what is Yoongi to you?"

Hoseok closes his eyes as Yoongi's grumpy face came to his mind. He fondly smiled and sighed happily.

"Yoongi ah... He is a knight, a strong one who wins hundred of wars for me."

Namjoon snorted and lifted an eyebrow, getting irritated with the thought of Yoongi and that man's existence.

"You and Seokjin are princesses, meant for a prince. Why settle for a lowly knight when you can have the crown."

"I'm not a princess, I'm a damsel in distress and Yoongi is my savior. He always comes to the rescue, he always comes to save me. Oh, how I wish I just followed my heart and went with him. He is ready to leave everything behind for me. That is my biggest regret." Hoseok quietly said before closing his eyes and letting the sleepiness take him.

The thought of Hoseok with Yoongi irritates him like the thought of Yoongi with Seokjin does and it's making him so confused he wanted to bang his head on the steering wheel.

He needs to talk to Yoongi.

TBC

AN: Next chapter on Tuesday or Thursday. Thank you for the votes.^^