Hoseok knew deep inside that Namjoon really harbor deep feelings for his older brother, and who is he to get in the way. The only problem is, that everything seems to be complicated. His brother doesn't want anything to do with Namjoon while the man is still chasing after him.

"This is not good for you to be seen there right now because Seokjin is there and things will get awkward and stuff plus there are tons of paparazzi outside the property and they will have a field day if they spotted you there." Taehyung hisses quietly as he stares at Youngjae who nods his head and snores.

"So what do you want me to do Taehyung, get straight to the point," Namjoon said in irritation.

"You can do whatever you want I just reminded you that some choices may lead to complications that will further complicate your already complicated love life so, please. Think twice..." Taehyung huffs under his breath and turns to Hoseok.

"You can go home and rest now Hoseok, don't worry about Jackson and Youngjae, we will make sure they are settled down before going home ourselves. Hey cheer up, you can do this Hobi, fighting!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the dramatic scenes before reaching out and grabbing Hoseok's hands, intent on getting out of the premises as soon as he can.

"Bye Tae, Jungkook. See you next time." Hoseok glumly said as he let the taller man drag him away from the house.

Namjoon assisted him inside the car and quickly sped off, Hoseok doesn't feel good knowing Namjoon will probably meet his older brother again. The little jealousy he kept hidden in his chest is taking a peek and it's taking a lot for him to control his emotions.

What would it be like to be his brother, beautiful, wanted by Yoongi and Namjoon, brave enough to fight for what he wants? How he wishes he can be just like him.

Namjoon looked at the smaller man and bit his lip, fighting an internal battle himself. He can't deny that the thought of seeing Seokjin again doesn't excite him, of course, he will feel excited to see the man he adored for many years but on the other hand, his mind keeps going back to Hoseok as if the existence of the smaller man is a hindrance to his feelings towards Seokjin. He felt guilty ... All because Hoseok is his current fiancee and he knew it would hurt the man if he makes a move on his brother right in front of his salad. He doesn't like him but he's not that evil, he knows how to respect people too ... That is if his temper doesn't get in the way.

"Hoseok, you're drunk and it's messing up with your head. As soon as I drop you off go to your room and take a rest. I will visit your father and spend some time with him then I'll go home too." He casually said, thinking that if the smaller man does what he said then he can go after Seokjin without Hoseok actually seeing it.

"I'm not that drunk..." He mumbles under his breath.

"Oh, I thought you are but aren't you tired? You went straight to Jackson's place after your work." Namjoon looks at him sideways observing the man.

"It's okay if you want to talk to my brother," Hoseok whispers, pain laced in his voice while avoiding the taller man's eyes opting to look outside the car window. He is used to this, he's used to being pushed aside for his perfect brother. Nothing new.

Namjoon gripped the steering wheel tighter, something doesn't feel right and he already noticed the sadness in Hoseok's voice. But he's a man, and men turn dumb when it comes to the matter of the hearts and so he heard himself talking.

"Thank you, I really want a word with him after what we found out about them, about him and Yoongi. I also want to reassure him that we have everything well planned so he doesn't need to worry." He said with a small grin.