My Phoenix

Oh, I used to say

" Kustori, it's been awhile since you left me.. And Clara. How have you been up there? Are the angels being kind to you? "

I said as I sat down next to her grave, she was beautiful as ever.

I would never fall in love again until I found her

" It's been incredibly hard to move on. Since well, you aren't here. I have dedicated my whole life to you. And forever will. I think about you every single second. I'm sorry. That I wasn't open to you, when you were still here. Clinging onto me 24/7, I miss those days. And I hope you miss them too. "

I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

I stared blankly at the grave as Clara was playing with you. I miss you, I really, really do, my thoughts are all over the place.. Whenever I'm with you. I don't think I will ever understand what makes you so great.

" You are truly one of the best, if not the greatest Phoenix I have ever met. You are so talented, smart, Energetic.. And most importantly incredibly sweet. I love you in every Universe, Kusotori. "

I looked at Clara and sighed, I saw so much in you. In her.

" She definitely got your looks. It just sucks that you're missing out on one of the greatest things in life. But.. Thank you. For making me the parent I am today. Without you.. I am certainly no one. Instead I would most probably still be the lonely apprentice of the Grim Reaper. "

I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her

I knew, the moment I lost you. My heart shattered into pieces I could feel emotions running in by just a blink of an eye. But one thing has never left me.. And that one thing was the pain.. I can't stop thinking about the last few minutes you had with you.

" Thank you, Calli. "

The last words you said to me before you passed. I miss you more than anything Kusotori.

" You are the light to my world, and no one can change that. Thank you for being an amazing mother to Clara. And an amazing wife to me, Kusotori. "

I Found you

" Rest in peace, My Phoenix. "