Scene 3 - Diving into Bed

(It had been a few weeks since Lando and Charles' meet up, and Lando had now become fully integrated into the wonderful, sometimes weird, gay world. He had found a few guys to trade pics with, and so far, he was enjoying it. He had found a guy on an app, who went by the name LeedsDiver98, and they seemingly hit it off. Lando had arranged to meet him in London, near the London Aquatics Centre, where the guy was training.)

LD – (Over text) Hey cutie pie. I'm just finishing up. I'll meet you outside in around 5 minutes?

L – (Replying) Yeah, sure. That's fine with me.

(Lando sat down on a nearby wall and waited for the guy to show up. They had pre-arranged that, if anything was to happen between them, Lando would be the top. Lando spotted a guy leaving the centre, and his heart began racing. He was so nervous; it was almost unbearable. The last time he was this nervous was his very first F1 race. The guy was approaching Lando when he received a text. It simply read "I can see you, and I know you're nervous. It's visible from here. I'm gonna sit next to you, and we can talk, ok?". The guy sat down next to Lando, and introduced himself)

M – Hey, Lando. I'm Matty.

(Lando looked at his hook-up, and realised it was none other than Olympic gold medal winning diver, Matty Lee.)

L – Matty Lee!? Since when were you...

M – Since I shared a hotel room with Tom Daley. Next question.

L – But, you never said it was you on the app, how come?

M – Because if I did, and people found out, it would be a shitshow for me. I don't need that sort of negative press right now. Anyway, why didn't you say it was you either?

L – Being the newest gay on the block, ermm, no thanks.

M – You know, I've had a crush on you ever since we met in Spain.

L – Really?

(Matty was a massive fan of F1, and had been to a number of GPs, as a spectator and a special guest of the GP hosts)

M – Yeah, I just didn't want to tell you, in case you weren't gay.

L – Ha! Please, I'm probably the gayest man you'll ever meet.

M – You hardly know me then.

L – Why don't we change that?

(Lando leans over, and kisses Matty's cheek. Matty s shocked, and pulls away quickly)

M – What if we get caught?

L – Doing what? (Standing up) Walking back to my house for a few drinks, as friends. The press are so gullible these days.

M – I suppose you're right. Let's go then.

(The two men walked back to Lando's apartment, around 15 minutes away from the Aquatics Centre. Lando opened the door, and beckoned Matty in, before kissing him passionately, whilst Matty embraced Lando.)

M – I was dreaming about that so much; I was almost hard before one of my dives.

L – Let's see if you can actually get hard whilst we fuck?

M – Let's go then daddy. (Winks at Lando)

(Lando pushes Matty onto the sofa, before climbing on top of him. Matty begins kissing Lando again, this time wrapping his legs around Lando's. One of Lando's hand ran over Matty's toned body under his shirt, whilst the other ran through his hair. After around 5 minutes, Matty flipped over, and lay on top of Lando, who had peeled Matty's top off.)

M – Looks like someone wants to get to the goods quickly, eh?

L – What can I say? Speed rushes through my blood.

(Matty takes Lando's shirt off, exposing the tanned body he had dreamt about so many times before. Matty stopped and stared at it for a few seconds, before gazing up at Lando, who was giggling at him. Matty then lent down, and began licking Lando's body, all the while still looking up at him. The pair gazed at each other, as Matty continued licking Lando's body.)

L – Fuck, that feels so good.

M – You like that?

L – Hell yeah!

(Matty then started to undo Lando's jeans, which Lando was more than happy to let him do. After he had then undo, Matty pulled them off, and threw them on the floor, before doing the same with his own. He then began to lick Lando's growing bulge through his boxers, making Lando moan.)

L – You've got some good skills, baby boy.

M – Thank Tom for teaching me.

L – Oh, I might just have to do that.

M – You naughty boy.

(Matty takes Lando's cock out of his boxers, before instantly sucking it. Lando moans loudly as this happens, making Matty giggle. He continues to suck for 10 minutes, before turning around, ripping a hole in his boxers, and lowering himself onto Lando's cock)

L – Fuck, that is hot! Now who wants to do this quickly?

M – What can I say, I need to get fucked (Smirking)

(Matty rides Lando for the next 25 minutes, whilst stroking his own 7.7-inch cock. Suddenly, Lando lets out a loud moan, and says...)

L – I'm gonna breed you, Matty!

(With this, Lando begins unloading inside Matty's hole. He cums for 3-4 minutes, before he lays there, panting heavily. As Matty stands up, Lando pulls him close and starts to kiss him again.)

L – Wow! That. Was. Amazing.

M – Well, I have a ton of practice as a bottom with Tom.

L – Maybe he could teach me sometime, yeah?

M – I'm sure he will be up for that.

(Lando giggles, as he and Matty get dressed again. They say their goodbyes, before Lando leads Matty to the door. They kiss one final time, before Matty leaves the apartment. When the door closes, Lando is overcome with giddiness, and dances around for a while. He had finally topped someone; he was now the fully accomplished newest gay on the block. Now, all that was left, was to get through Christmas and New Year. Speaking of New Year, he had been invited to a NYE party, by none other than Mason Mount. Of course, he was gonna attend, but what would happen at this party. All will be relieved soon...)

(END OF SCENE)