Scene 1 - What are Best Friends for?

(Thursday, 11th November, 2021. 4am. Sao Paulo, Brazil. Lando Norris lies awake in his hotel room, ahead of the race weekend which started that afternoon. As the end of the season drew closer, he realised that he would have to say goodbye to his work colleagues, his friends, until next year rolled around. But he understood that this was part of the job. He believed he was the only one awake, when he received a knock on the door. He got out of bed and answered it. At the door stood his best friend, and fellow driver, George Russell.)

G – Hey man, can I come in. I can't sleep, and I saw you Insta post and knew you couldn't either.

L – Sure! To be honest, I could really do with the company.

(Lando lets George in, and closes the door behind him, making sure to be as quiet as possible. Lando points at the bed next to his, as if telling George, he can sit there. George takes him up on the offer.)

L – So, why my room of all the other rooms here?

G – You're my best friend. The guy I always talk to, that I joke around with, that I have great memories with. Why would I go anywhere else?

L – Maybe cos you've gotten bored of me?

(George laughs, and looks Lando dead in the eyes)

G – I would never, ever get bored of you. You're truly one in a million man.

L – Shut up, you soppy git! (He laughs along with George)

G – I truly mean it. And there's something else...

L – Yeah?

(George starts to sweat a little, clearly nervous. This puts Lando on edge too.)

L – What is it, George? You know you can tell me anything.

G – I think... I think...

L – Go on.

G – I think I like guys. I think I might be gay.

L – Oh, George, I never expected that. First things first, I support everything else you tell me about this. And I really wish you told me sooner, cos I feel the same too.

G – Wait, what?

L – And to be perfectly open (He leans towards George) I've wanted to fuck you so hard for months.

(George pulls him in closely, and the pair fall back on the bed)

G – How long?

L – Ever since Italy.

G – Since Round 2!

L – Yeah. Seeing you bulge in your racing suit, it... it gets me going. Sometimes I almost crash on track cos all I can think about is you.

(George forces Lando onto his feet, before standing up himself. He takes Lando's hand and takes him into the bathroom of the hotel room.)

G – Wait here. I'll return soon. But one question; top or bottom?

L – Ermm, vers, I think.

G – Ok, hold that thought.

(George leaves the hotel room, and Lando leans against the door. Not only is his best friend also gay, but it seems he wants to fuck him. This is gonna be the best thing ever! A few minutes later, George walks back into the room, and calls Lando out of the bathroom.)

L – OMG! You fucking stud.

(Lando walks out to see George stood there, in his racing suit, helmet under his arm. He turns around and winks at Lando, before placing the helmet on the bed. He walks over to Lando and kisses him passionately. Lando has never experienced anything like this, for it was actually his first time kissing a guy.)

G – So, little man what's your name?

L – Lando.

G – And how old are you Lando?

L – 21. It's my birthday on Saturday.

G – Really? I bet you want an early birthday present then?

L – Yes please!

(George peels his suit off of his shoulders and arms, revealing his toned body. He lets it hang down, just above his waist, before falling onto the bed, and beckoning Lando over to lay on top of him. Lando does so, before he starts to kiss George's chest and stomach, working ever so closer to his bulge. He removes his own top and shorts, before pulling off his boxers. To the amazement of his best mate, Lando is packing a 9-inch, thick cock, that curves to the left and down a little bit.)

G – Holy shit! I wish I came out sooner if that's what you're packing.

L – (Giggling) Why thank you, kind sir.

(Lando now helps George pull the rest of his suit off, exposing his rock-hard cock. Although it was only 7-inches, a little smaller than Lando's, it too was also thick.)

G – Get to work, baby boy.

(Without another word, Lando begins to suck George's cock, taking every last inch in his mouth. George tried ever so hard not to moan loudly, because if this got out, the scandal would destroy his and Lando's lives and careers. The muffled moans of George only made Lando suck faster, as he knew this was a sign he was doing a great job. He stated to gag a little, and slowed down some, in order to catch his breath.)

G – That's it, Lando. Suck that cock like the good boy you are.

(Lando loved this recognition, and he kept sucking for over 20 minutes, speeding up and slowing down, before he heard his best friend whisper these words...)

G – I'm gonna cum, Lando. I'm gonna cum down your throat.

(George suddenly pulled him up onto the bed and laid his lips around Lando's cock. His best friend moaned loudly as more and more of his throbbing dick disappeared in George's throat. They've never been closer than now, sucking on each other's huge poles in 69 position. It might be the first time doing so but they already enjoyed it as if they've never done something else. Lando sped up. Soon, he felt warm, white seed rush into his mouth, and George's large, muscular hands pushing his head deeper onto his cock. George came for another 30 seconds, before Lando did the same and pulled his friend's head closer so that his dick is balls deep inside which made him unload his big, white, and thick load. They cleaned each other up from the lovely mess they created and lied down next to each other.)

L – For my first cock sucking experience, that was amazing.

G – Not all of them are gonna be like that though.

L – Talking from experience?

(Both men laugh, before George pulls his suit back up over his cock, which had now gone totally soft again. He took Lando in his arms and cuddled with him all night before the sunlight shining through the windows woke them up. George kissed Lando on the forehead, before leaving the room quietly. "You have a great cock. And thanks for letting me be you're first time", whispered Lando, and George was leaving. "Hey, what are best friends for?", George replied. The door closes, and Lando is left smiling for the rest of the morning.)

(END OF SCENE)