Ultraman Info

Note: The Ultraman in this story is one of my personal favorite, Ultraman Cosmos the benevolent giant of light.

Info:
Ultraman Cosmos is an Ultra known for his gentle and calm fighting style, and his compassion for monsters. He travelled to the Transformers: Animated universe version of earth after sensing the presence of an ancient evil within the planet and it's version of Chaos Header.

Fighting style:
Cosmos generally does not destroy his enemies with any damaging abilities, as he would use certain abilities or transform into certain forms depending on what being he's fighting. For example, if Cosmos fought a simple misplaced or aggravated monster, he would use a less aggressive fighting style to not hurt the monster as much as possible. Cosmos would then calm the monster down using cleansing or purifying abilities. However, if he fought a sentient and evil being, he would be forced to destroy the aggressor with a more aggressive fighting style and more lethal abilities.

Stats and Forms:

Luna Mode:

Luna mode (ルナモード Runa Mōdo) is Cosmos' default form, which is fast and boasts impressive mental and energy abilities

Luna mode (ルナモード Runa Mōdo) is Cosmos' default form, which is fast and boasts impressive mental and energy abilities. His blue form represents kindness.

Height: Human size to 47 meters (154 ft)
Weight: 42,000 ton
Age: 20,000 years

Stats:

Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 7

Maximum Running Speed: Mach 2

Maximum Underwater Speed: Mach 1

Maximum Underground Speed: Mach 1.2

Maximum Jumping Height: 1,000 m

Arm Strength: 75,000 t

Grip Strength: 60,000 t

Abilities :
Digitization

Cosmo Reduction (コスモリダクション Kosumo Ridakushon):Cosmos has the ability to change his size between that of his default giant size and a human and perhaps smaller.

Luna-kinesis (ルナキネシス Runa Kineshisu): Cosmos can maneuver entities telekinetically. This can be used to transport items or lift monsters.

Travel Sphere: Cosmos can travel in a ball of blue light.

Techniques

Full Moon Rect(フルムーンレクト Furu Mūn Rekuto): Fired from his right palm, this beam quiets excitement and calm emotions in others.

Luna Extract (ルナエキストラクト Runa Ekisutorakuto): Fired from his hand, this beam is used to zap the power of an opponent.

Net Track Box (ネットトラック・ボックス Netto Torakku Bokkusu): A beam from the right hand, used to trap an opponent in a net of light.