Remember Us

"You can't forget your hopes
And right now I just can't cope
And you can't forget your dreams
And I don't know what this means
I miss you already
I know that it seems petty
But I wish the old you was here
And I'm crying so many tears
Please come back to me
Please recall all your memories
Please don't run
Remember all the fun
Remember all the fun that we had
Trust me when I say that I'm not all bad
Now don't leave me alone
I'm staring at my phone
Hoping for one little call
And you saying that you haven't forgotten me at all
I miss your content sighs
And the sparkle in your eyes
You would get when I came around
But now you've threw my heart on the ground
Don't leave me behind in a cloud of dust
It feels like I've been shot and my heart's been bust
And I miss the way you'd smile when I opened up the doors
But the thing that I miss most is no longer being yours." Bill sang. He played a guitar as he stood outside of the Mystery Shack. A can was thrown out of the window and hit Bill in the head. "Okay, so you don't like that one. That's okay! I've got more!" Bill yelled. He may or may not have been trying to get her to come down. Sure, she would've slapped him or hit him, but Bill would take anything right now.

"I know I shouldn't have fallen for you so fast,
Should've known that this wouldn't last,
But your my Shooting Star,
And we could go far,
So don't give up on me,
Why can't you see...
That I've fallen for you,
So this what I'm going to do,
I'm gonna let you know,
You can't just give up on me and go,
Don't leave me alone once more,
I'm begging you to please come out your door,
I'm begging you to let me stay,
Because if I leave I won't be okay,
I won't be okay once your gone,
'Cause I've grown much too fond,
Of you to let you go now,
You've turned my world upside down,
I'm pretty sure you can see,
I'm not giving up so easily,
So give me a chance,
And I'll put you in a trance,
Just like the one I'm trapped in when I look into your eyes,
It should be no surprise,
That I'm not going to leave you alone,
It'll take more than the tin can that you've thrown." Bill sang.

Mabel sighed in her room. She didn't know what Bill was talking about. Why would he write her a love song? Maybe he wants to lure me down and kidnap me and hold me for a ransom! Mabel thought. Wow, I've been around Dipper for too long. Mabel thought, shaking her head. She looked down at Bill. "I should at least see what he wants." She thought aloud. She barreled downstairs and opened the door. Bill practically flew to it. "Shooting Star!" Bill exclaimed excitedly. She sighed. "What do you want?" Mabel asked. Bill looked like he had been slapped. "Oh. That's right. You don't remember anything about me." Bill said defeatedly. "All I know is that you're the bad guy." Mabel said. That hurt Bill more than anything. Not only had she forgotten about him, but she had remembered the bad stuff he had done.

"Hey, maybe a night out will help you remember!" Bill exclaimed. "I don't know..." Mabel said uncomfortably. "Please? If this doesn't jog your memory I swear I'll leave you alone." Bill promised. "I guess it couldn't hurt." Mabel said. "Yes!" Bill said, pumping his fist. Mabel smiled. He's pretty adorable for a villain. Wait, I can't love him! That wouldn't ever happen. Mabel thought. "So where are we going?" Mabel asked curiously. "You'll see!" Bill exclaimed. "Oh, wear that yellow and blue outfit you made please." Bill said, running off. Mabel just stared in confusion. "What blue and yellow outfit?" She wondered aloud as she walked upstairs. Despite her confusion, there was indeed a bedazzled yellow dress along with royal blue shoes and a royal blue headband. Beside them was yellow nail polish.

She also saw her scrapbook lying next to the outfit. It was open to a page containing a picture of herself and Bill, all dressed up. It was labeled 'BEST NIGHT EVER!!!' Mabel just stared. It must have been photoshopped or something. I mean, Mabel? And Bill? Impossible! Still, she stared at it. They really did look cute together. She pushed the thought out of her head. But the picture had given her an idea. She plugged her curling iron in and began to paint her nails, hoping tonight would go as planned.

Meanwhile, at the Northwest mansion

"Please?" Bill pleaded. Pacifica sighed. "Fine, but it's for Mabel, not you. I owe her one for being so mean to her." Pacifica said. "Yes!" Bill exclaimed. Pacifica had just agreed to let him use the ballroom. "Okay, now just give me an hour to set it up exactly like it was that one night..." Pacifica said. Bill snapped his fingers. "Done!" He exclaimed. People milled about, the dance floor filled with couples and trios. Everyone was trying the food and the drinks happily. Bill's grin stretched from ear to ear. Nothing could ruin this night now. Surely his Shooting Star would remember everything: their night, their exchanged smiles, their laughter, their dates, and most importantly their shared love.