" Iam already yours na phii !" Gulf wrapped his arms around mew's neck & pulled him closer looking at into mew's eyes seductively . Mew smriked at the look gulf gave him . He leaned more closer till their lips were almost touching .

" But i want you to be mine forever & i want to make love with you forever . And Stop looking at me with those eyes , i cant control myself from thur*ting myself into you "Mew said biting gulf's jaw line which made younger rolls his eyes in pleasure. 

" Who told you to control? Make me yours & make me moan & scream your name that everyone downstairs know that how beast you are in bed & how much you love me Babe !" Gulf said closing the space between them by smashing his lips on mew's . Mew put his tounge  inside gulf's mouth tasting every corner of the mouth making younger moan Uncontrolably . Mew slid his hand on gulf's thigh & squeezed it making gulf moan louder .  Gulf slid his hands into mew's hair & gripped his hair  making mew moan . Mew started to open gulf's shirt & gulf did the same to him . They throwed their shirts  somewhere in the corner of the room . Mew started to kiss gulf again . The kiss was so rough  . Both were devouring each other already.  The need for each other growed as the second passed. They were about to do it but opening sound of door made them startled. 

Both looked at the door & gulped looking who was infront of them.

" Cant you both lock the door before doing this!  You are saved cause its me or else P'Tong would have kicked you out of the house today ! " ?????? said.

" khot tor freen ! Becky is in her room !" Mew said with blush & gulf was all red . Freen  tried to control her laug& because she wantedly disturbed them if no then ofcourse p'tong would kick them out for sure..

" Iam taking my leave & yeah go downstairs everyone is waiting & do it at night! " Freen said & ran away laughing making mew embarass & gulp . He looked at younger & saw him glaring .

" Lets go & continue this at night! "Mew said getting up in hurry & ran downstairs after wearing his pajamas . Gulf followed him by controlling his neediness !

Gulf's pov

"You ran away now but tonight i will torture you so much na phi that you will never do anything that i reject.  Good luck dad*y" I thought in mind smriking as i sat with my friends ( Sai , new , nat , reema , prem , Becky & freen ) . Tops were discussing something about business & P'Tong was talking on mobile. 

" Guys i want your help " I said & all looked at me with confused face.

" What is it phi ? "All said in unison. 

" I know its embarrassing but i want you all to help me to make mew hard for me! " as i said this all chocked on their drinks & looked at me with red cheeks.

" Wtf did you just say !" Sai said ready to beat me up. I gulped. 

" He became so naughty these days .  Though i like it but still i want to tease him ! " I stated & all noded & agreed to help me. 

We all started to discuss that what we were gonna do .

At night in mew's room

Author's pov :

Gulf was sitting on bed while mew was showering . Sai peeked from the door & gulf motioned her to turn off the lights totally . Sai motioned becky to turn off the power . Becky ran & did wt she said . In few seconds lights for turned off . Becky stayed near lights & freen went to acompany her .  All tops were in their rooms & bottoms were near mew's room .