YOUNG MAN WITH A BEARD?// Chapter 6

A/N 

SORRY, I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST YESTERDAY BUT COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT IT,  I ALSO WENT TO MICHIGAN TO HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS SO I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE EEEEEEEITHER.

anyways

Corozan's POV

As we wait, I saw the young man with a beard watching the people fight. Hmm, maybe I should decide to talk to him before anything happens. 

"Hey, you with the fake beard, want to team up?" I asked. The young fellow looked at me for a minute before realizing something. "Ah! you're the guy who was at the restaurant and met the blind guy! Nice to meet cha!" He smiled at me—what a friendly kid.

There was a long silence while we wait for our turn. "Do you have any dreams?" I asked, trying to make a conversation. He put both his hand on his hips in a standing pose. "Of course! I'm going to be the king of pirates!" He snickers after saying that. I sigh, "My brat also wants to be the king of pirates." He stared at me before turning back. Soon a handsome young, blonde man came jumping into the conversation. "I would like to be the king of pirates so every GIRLLLL would be obsessed with ME." He stated, swaying from side to side. 

There soon came a man who came in glaring at the young fellow. "I know who you are. I have a big grudge on Garp," he growls. Who is Garp? Is he a pirate-like him? "What does my grandpa have to do with me!" He said before covering his mouth. "So you are his grandson." When I tell you the young fellow is bad at lying, it's true. 

The handsome man, I think what it says on the back is his name Cavendish, stared at the young man with hate. "You're Garp's grandson? So Luffy? Oh, come here so I can kill you." He said with anger. 

As I watch them run around, I start to think why Luffy was a familiar name to me. Wasn't he on the news? If he was, why? Well, I'll ask him later. The announcements soon announced that block C was going to fight, so I started preparing myself. 

As we enter the fighting grounds, I start to daydream.

AFTER THE FIGHT

As I hang around waiting to see who will fight next, I spotted the young man but... He isn't short anymore. "Luffy? Was that your name?" I ask the unknown man. The man looked at me and blinked before smiling. "No, I'm impersonating him, but keep that a secret." He winked at me. Tsk, guess I won't get answers until I find him. 

I watch the battle begin, it was very fast since the unknown man quickly ate the devil's fruit. Why was it even famous to begin with? It was just a pirate's power. Maybe I should search the coliseum to see if they have souvenirs to bring back to Darla and his mom. 

.

.

.

How long has it been since I finished searching? There wasn't a lot but I found some treasures I can sell for Darla. Oh, I hope he doesn't get mad because I didn't tell him where I went. I walk outside to see a group of people standing near a tv? 

I'll go check up on what it is.

END OF CHAPTER 6

A/N

I'M SORRY IT WAS RUSHED I REALLY WANT IT TO BE ACTION VERY QUICKLY SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER THAN THE LAST CHAPTER AND THIS CHAPTER. 

PLUS IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE I WATCHED DRESS ROSA SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE HOW BAD THE DESCRIPTION IS I"M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY