Beast of Blood

TW for mention of blood ofc

The monster glares down at you from its balcony. His crimson eyes staring through you, as you watch the madness awake in his eyes. He jumps from his balcony and stands behind you, grazing his teeth off your neck. You can feel a damp breath coming from him, wetting your skin. He lingers for a moment. You take a glimpse of the hands holding your neck in place. Sharp, beast like nails, and pasty white digits, clawing at your neck like some kind of cat. You try struggling, try to escape, but that only aggravates him further, as he digs his claws deeper into your throat, almost like a threat. You know exactly what this vampire wanted, but you still were terrified. He without warning digs his fangs into your throat and you let out an audible gasp. You feel as if your very soul is being sucked out as the bat-like creature drinks from you.

Once he finishes his meal, he removes his fangs and wipes his mouth, you can still hear the rapid breathing, but it lessened greatly. The beast lets go of you, allowing you to fall to the ground, on the brink of passing out. He snarls some kind of sentence out but you can't make out a word he is saying. He dashes off into the night without a sound. You reach to touch your neck, flinching upon feeling the deep cut from his monstrous nails. Blood. Blood is seeping from the cut he formed, and you begin to lose consciousness. Eyes fluttering a bit before shutting. This is the "Beast of Blood" they speak of.