Twilight: A Twilight story

(It jumps around a lot bc I had ideas but no clue how to make them cohesive)

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Twilight Sparkle was a vampire. Second, there was part of her — and I didn't know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with her.

*Record scratch and freeze*

Hi, you might be wondering how I got into this situation. After all, I'm just your average, brown haired, brown eyed, no makeup wearing (I'm not a slut lol) self-insert high schooler! I never could've expected to find myself falling so tragically in love with an undead pony. But anyway, I guess I'll go back and tell you all about it. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Bella Swan and my life? It's kinda crazy.

(A/N: omg omg im so bad at writing but ive shipped them since forever so lets get into it guyz! XD)

I had just transferred to Forks High School when I had that fateful run in with Twilight Sparkle. I'll never forget how her purple/pink/navy blue hair shimmered under the fluorescents and how her big black eyes seemed to penetrate the deepest parts of my soul. I was so busy staring at her I tripped over my feet and dropped my books on the ground. As I bent down to pick up my textbooks, I faintly heard the sound of hooves approaching me.

"Wow, you're like so klutzy!" I looked up to see the beautiful pony standing over me, I blushed and looked away. "Yeah, I guess I am. I'm Bella Swan by the way."

"I'm Twilight Sparkle! I know everypony in this school but I don't know you, are you new here?"

"Yeah I just transferred here. It's so weird being the new girl. I hate attention. I'm just a quiet, pretty, booksmart girl like everyone else. But also not. I'm not like other girls."

Twilight Sparkle chuckled flirtatiously, "Yeah I can see that-" she cut herself off as she sniffed the air, her snout crumpling into disgust. Without another word her wings began fluttering and she flew off, brushing past me. My arm tingled where she touched me – what is this feeling?

(A/N: okay, I'm boooooored let's get to the good stuff >:p)

"Do you see Bella!" Twilight Sparkle screamed at me. "This... this is the skin of a killer!" Twilight Sparkle hooved into a spot of sunlight and all I could do upon seeing her was gasp. Her light purple fur sparkled with the light of a thousand stars, highlighting her pink cutie mark. I'd never seen anything like it and I spoke before I realized what I was saying, "You're... so... beautiful." I murmured in awe. "You really sparkle, Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight looked enraged, "You should fear me, Bella! I crave your blood, I want nothing more than to kill you!" I shyly looked up at her through my thick eyelashes.

"You want nothing more? Nothing... at all?"

Twilight Sparkle's scowl softened. "Well, maybe there is something I want more." She slowly approached me, her wings fluttering in anticipation. I reached out and gently stroked her mane. Unable to resist any more I leaned in, closing my eyes and-

LOL no so here's what would happen if they broke up

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night skies are like shooting stars?" She asked mournfully. I held back the sob that threatened to escape me. This was really it. It was over. Never again will I caress her lavender fur. Never again will I wake up to the sound of her neighing. Never again will our tongues battle for dominance. I sniffled and replied, "'Cause I could really use a wish right now."

I watched as a tear escaped Twilight Sparkle's big black orbs. She smiled gently at me, for the last time.

"Wish right now."

She turned around and began trotting away.

"Wish right now."

She didn't look back.

"Wish...right... now."