The news of the missing girl was limited only to staff members but rumors started to spread...

"We've told you, Hermione," the twins said with restrained voices. 

"She was with Cedric the day before the second task-" said Fred.

"Nina was supossed to be with us to see the second task-" added George.

"But she never showed up," Fred informed the golden trio. 

"Maybe she got lost in a secret corridor in the castle," suggested Ron.

They were having breakfast together that day. The golden trio had noticed the sudden mood change in the twins and after seeing that Helena was not with them, thought they had gotten into another feud. But what they told them was worse.

Cedric was also in the know about Helena's disappearance and could not help feeling guilty, thinking he might have caused it. The Hufflepuff was gloom during breakfast.

"Harry, do you still have the Marauder's Map with you?" George asked hopefully to the boy who only shrugged with shame.

"I lend it to Professor Moody, he has it. I had bumped into Snape while using the map and before he could take it, Moody showed up and covered for me. It was the least I could do," now Harry wished he had it back. "But I'm sure he used the map knowing Nina is missing."

"Agh, that only means she's not in the castle! She could be anywhere!" Fred groaned, putting his forehead on the table in defeat. He wanted to find the girl soon. He knew teachers were on task but he didn't like that they told him and his brother to leave the matter to them. Fred wanted to help find Helena.

He could not afford to lose her.

Where are you, Hell? I know you. You could not just leave like that without telling us, he thought.

"We'll find her, Freddie," George tried to be optimistic, but deep inside knew something bad had happened.

I need to talk to Cedric, Fred thought to himself. He was the last person who saw Hell.

Fred got up from his seat, walking up to the Hufflepuff table and stood in front of the brunet who looked up with sad eyes.

"If you're here to ask me where is Nina, you're wasting your time," Cedric said with sorrow. "I swear she only told me she would be with you during the second task."

Fred could see he wasn't the only one worried about the girl. He sighed.

Be more sympathetic, he told himself.

"C'mon. Let's talk somewhere else," he motioned the Hufflepuff to follow him, making their way through a hallway and stoping outside the library. There weren't many people around during breakfast. "What happened at the second task?" the redhead went upfront, "Something beloved was supossed to be taken from you for the task. I thought..."

"You were expecting to see Nina coming out of the Black Lake, didn't you?" Cedric asked embarrassed. "Guess she didn't get to tell you before she... she..." he really felt terrible for not knowing where the girl was, he couldn't finish the sentence.

"What didn't she tell me?" Fred asked expectantly. "Ced, you were the last one to see her. You have to have some idea what happened to her. She wouldn't leave like that."

"Believe me, I know," the brunet nodded while staring at the floor. "It's my fault."

Fred was taken aback by the sudden confession.

"I pushed her away," said Cedric with guilt in his voice and his eyes. "I broke up with her."

WHAT?!, Fred exclaimed inside his head. He was completely in shock, he didn't expect to hear this. He would be happy if the current situation were different.