Chapter 2; Church has cancer

~~~~~~~~
(in Tex's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My middle name is Alison, it was going to be my first name but then my parents settled on..... CHURCH!!!" Church fell to the ground holding his head. What happened? How did this happen. He's out like a light I don't understand. I rushed him to red base Caboose not far behind. I rushed him inside.

"Doc? I need help!! Church is hurt and I will beat the Fuck out of you if he has damage!" I yelled into red base.

"Oh- hi Tex! Oh no is Church ok? Here let me see if he is ok! Just put him down on that couch, Yup thanks!" Doc rambles on.

"What's wrong with him? Does he have cancer? is he going to die!! Oh no Church is going to die, he was my best friend!!! NOOO CHUUUUURRRRCCCHHH!!!!" Caboose cried out.

"Ok he just has some mental stress he may be out for a few days but he will be fine." Doc said.

"Kay thanks I'm going to take him home." I replied picking Church up and carrying him back to blue base.

I striped off his armor and placed him on his bed then stripped off my own armor and crawled next to him.

I really hope no one sees me sleep in here. I grab his hand and pull it close to my body. Damn I'm girly some times. I lean up and kiss his forehead. I let sleep over come me.

~~~~~~~
Churches POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alison, Alison ,I love Alison, I need Alison ,I have Alison ,Alison, Alison, I will protect you Alison, I'm sorry Alison, Tex

My eyes snap open, that dream. I feel something heavy.
"What the fuck?" I say
I look over and Tex is laying on me. My hand in hers. This isn't like her, might as well enjoy it. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her.

~~~~~~~~
Morning (tex again)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and church had his arms around me. My first reaction was to punch him in the face, but then I remembered I put myself there. Smiling slightly I slid out of his bed and carefully slid on my armor. I gently closed the door. I walked into the living room and saw Tucker playing with Jr, why he kept that thing....I will never know.

"Hey Tex, Caboose told me that Church got hurt and you guys went to doc and doc said he had cancer and that then you went into churches room and spent the night in there. Is it true?" Tucker asked

"Do you believe everything Caboose tells you?" I asked. "Church is fine he had some sort of mental break down and passed out doc said he will be fine in a few days. And no I didn't spend the night in Churches room." I replied

"Well at least he is not dead." Tucker said going back to his son.